09-10-06, 05:51 AM
O M G

joea
09-10-06, 05:58 AM
:o Wow that is just wow.

Jimbuna
09-10-06, 06:21 AM
talk about EYE CANDY!!! :o

Question: Am I correct in thinking that you paste the download in the following:

Data\Crew\Head\Pos\Head02 folder?

The Noob
09-10-06, 06:50 AM

Nope. Into Data\Crew\Head\OFF\Head02! ;)

hamburger
09-10-06, 06:51 AM
yup, that's right, but not POS!

data/Crew/Head/OFF/Head02

hamburger
09-10-06, 06:52 AM
ah, thank you noob!

Jimbuna
09-10-06, 07:06 AM

Nope. Into Data\Crew\Head\OFF\Head02! ;)

OOPS! :oops: gotcha :up:

Myxale
09-10-06, 08:32 AM
Holy crap Hamburger!:rock:

Everything that makes the crew look less ironed, and smooth is a win/win for me!:rock:

The Munster
09-10-06, 08:41 AM
That top guy looks like he's had too many Heinekens, he's got a face like my Liver !

SquareSteelBar
09-10-06, 09:06 AM
That top guy looks like he's had too many Heinekens, he's got a face like my Liver ! His face looks exactly like mine after my liver was attacked by Heineken.http://img.chefkoch.de/img/smileys/booze.gif

SSB

zzsteven
09-10-06, 10:18 AM
coming soon: younger man

A much better face, no longer looks like a psycho. The left eye doesn't quite match the position of the right eye though.

zz

hamburger
09-10-06, 11:35 AM
no, his face looks like mine, after i sat nights to paint this stuff. :/\\x:

hamburger
09-10-06, 11:53 AM
but in serious, after many nights on the bridge, the sailors looked ill. don't you mean?

The Noob
09-10-06, 12:26 PM
If You think that Mod is ready and you like it, out with it! :up:

I like it. How about new Faces for the other Officers and the POS Folders?

Your work is Great, i've never seen Better textures till jet. :up:

jaxa
09-10-06, 12:58 PM
If You think that Mod is ready and you like it, out with it! :up:

I like it. How about new Faces for the other Officers and the POS Folders?

Your work is Great, i've never seen Better textures till jet. :up:

Yes, we want more new faces :up:

Hawk U-375
09-10-06, 03:26 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: More please......

zzsteven
09-10-06, 04:11 PM
but in serious, after many nights on the bridge, the sailors looked ill. don't you mean?

I think your new faces are great. They show a crewman who is tired and worn out after many days in a dangerous situation. My comment was refering to the stock SH3 face. With the lack of facial features and the way the eyebrows were shaped, it gave him the look of a psychopath. Yours are much better with the addition of thicker eyebrows, the pouches under the eyes, the line across the bridge of his nose. He looks tired.

But the left pupil still doesn't match the right pupil in position. If it were in the opposite direction he would be considered "wall-eyed".

zz

CWorth
09-10-06, 04:11 PM
All I can say is...:o :o :o :o :o

*drools on keyboard*

hamburger
09-10-06, 07:17 PM
i know what you mean steven. i think it was the cam position. here the pupils are right:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/1915/neuaw3.jpg

zzsteven
09-10-06, 08:14 PM
i know what you mean steven. i think it was the cam position. here the pupils are right:

Yes, I see now. He has an excellent face, hope you release him soon.

zz

Myxale
09-11-06, 04:55 AM
You Guys this is a funny thing, i never bothered with the faces of my Officers or Mates! But since i've seen those here made by hamburg i sooo long to have a face lift for my crew, so to speak!:rock:

I really want all the SH3 the faces to look as different as possibel!

hamburger
09-11-06, 06:21 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7281/newth9.jpg

download: http://rapidshare.de/files/32717072/01_OFF_Head02_D.tga.html

if any modder will use this guy in a mod, remember me. :yep:

The Noob
09-11-06, 06:30 AM
Great! :D

That watch officer rocks!

Now we need a new "Head03" (Weapons officer)!:yep:
And then the Chief (Head01), and the Sailors. :yep: :up:

hamburger
09-11-06, 06:49 AM
thanks for the compliments. i would paint gladly more faces, but now my vacation past. :roll:

ist that english correct? i spoke since years no english. sorry...

Jimbuna
09-11-06, 06:58 AM
FANTASTIC work Hamburger:rock: :rock: :rock: ...very much appreciated....please do the other officers when you find the time :up:

Hawk U-375
09-11-06, 12:01 PM
Excellent Work!!!!! What Clothing Mod do you use?

The Noob
09-11-06, 12:23 PM

I think fubars, together with donots Officer Cap.

Hawk U-375
09-11-06, 12:29 PM

Thanks!

Jimbuna
09-11-06, 02:32 PM

Thanks!

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but a question for Hawk U-375.

What site did you access for the hawk badge?

It looks similar to badges I came across online in the past but I never 'bookmarked' it and I'm bu*gered if I can find it again :damn:

TIA...jimbuna

Kentrat
09-11-06, 04:44 PM
This guy looks brilliant! Very nice work there Hamburger...Please could someone upload to an alternative source as I cannot access thru' rapidshare. or mail to me at con.lawrence$virgin.net replacing dollar sign with curly @

Thanks

Kentrat

mr chris
09-11-06, 05:48 PM
This guy looks brilliant! Very nice work there Hamburger...Please could someone upload to an alternative source as I cannot access thru' rapidshare. or mail to me at con.lawrence$virgin.net replacing dollar sign with curly @

Thanks

Kentrat

Have uploaed to filefront here is the link.
http://hosted.filefront.com/mrchris99

Kentrat
09-11-06, 06:50 PM
Thanks Mr Chris, much appreciated! :up:

Regards

Kentrat

mr chris
09-11-06, 06:53 PM
Thanks Mr Chris, much appreciated! :up:

Regards

Kentrat

Not a problem Kentrat i sometimes have trouble with rapidshare, So know what its like.:up:

stabiz
09-11-06, 06:53 PM
You modders are something else! :up:

Hawk U-375
09-11-06, 07:58 PM

Thanks!

Sorry for being a bit off topic, but a question for Hawk U-375.

What site did you access for the hawk badge?

It looks similar to badges I came across online in the past but I never 'bookmarked' it and I'm bu*gered if I can find it again :damn:

TIA...jimbuna

I pm'd you;)

Jimbuna
09-12-06, 05:16 AM
Replied to your pm...:up:

But just remembered the site 'UboatPen' :sunny:

Thought I'd post it here for anyone else who might be interested :)

hamburger
09-12-06, 07:18 AM
thanks chris! Danke für's hochladen bei filefront. :up:

Gruß aus Hamburg

Myxale
09-12-06, 11:13 AM
Great work mate and a big "Danke"! :rock:

Finally some variation comes into my crew!:rock:

bunkerratt
09-12-06, 02:35 PM
nice...i use them both...just changed the file name ...ty...keep um comming:up:

VonHelsching
09-12-06, 03:00 PM
Excellent! Thanks for your time on this mod! :rock:

hamburger
09-12-06, 03:19 PM
i work on a new POS face. but it's not easy because the 3d model is different than the OFF model. the hair is ready. i will do my very best

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/4641/pos1ua6.jpg

Jimbuna
09-12-06, 03:46 PM
i work on a new POS face. but it's not easy because the 3d model is different than the OFF model. the hair is ready. i will do my very best

GO ON...GO ON... you know it makes sense :up: (sorry folks but can't type in an Irish accent) :lol:

zzsteven
09-12-06, 03:50 PM
Thank you hamburger. He will be on the bridge for my next patrol.

zz

The Noob
09-12-06, 03:53 PM

If you are so good in Graphics stuff, you could make the HANDS less Yellow, and Upload the files. :up:

But ask fubar for premission first, it's his files after all. :D
But the yellow hands could use some work.

The face looks pretty good, apart from a bit Color Disortion (Ears, throat).

Dowly
09-12-06, 05:07 PM
He just blushed because of the camera. :lol:

buck28
09-14-06, 05:24 PM
Thanks Hamburger! Great stuff. It really adds to the realism. Keep them
coming.:up:

kapitanfred
09-14-06, 09:19 PM
My word, great stuff. My crew is due for a change:up:

Hartmann
09-15-06, 02:45 PM
Great

could be possible put the faces ot the das boat movie in the crew ??:88)

Also in library/sudor.dat ........there are a captain face and texture, but it was not finished or used by de dev team. :nope:

Dowly
09-15-06, 02:52 PM
Great

That would be awesome, but unfortunately almost impossible, as you need to have a pic from straight front and straigh t from te side pics to make the texture.

PS. Sorry i f theres typos, you know how fridays tend to be ;)

Jimbuna
09-15-06, 04:12 PM
Great

That would be awesome, but unfortunately almost impossible, as you need to have a pic from straight front and straigh t from te side pics to make the texture.

PS. Sorry i f theres typos, you know how fridays tend to be ;)

Don't forget Dowly...Fridays (in terms of the workplace environment are known as 'POETS day')............................................. ........'P'iss 'O'ff 'E'arly 'T'omorrows 'S'aturday :know: ;)

hamburger
09-16-06, 05:57 AM
@ Hartmann: i want to try it in english. hopefully you can understand that: actually that ist possible with good pictorial material, but in SH3 there are no narrow or broad faces. You have only one 3d head for POS and one for OFF and the face form is importent for the similarity. :know:

supposedtobeworking
09-16-06, 02:58 PM
Just wanted to say I love your work and hope you continue to make more faces when you have time...thanks!

hamburger
09-16-06, 06:54 PM
a new skin for donots OFF helmet.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/4927/newhatskinrk9.jpg

Kentrat
09-16-06, 10:39 PM
Hi All,

I've had a look through Terrapins site for the Officers Cap mod, does anyone know the name of the file and if it's under skins or mods?

Thanks

Kentrat

PS I've now found the Hat Mod...

Regards

Kentrat

Kentrat
09-16-06, 11:18 PM
Hamburger,

The elderly officer face gave me an idea; how about a 'Thomsen' mod, slightly less wrinkly than the old boy (who looks like he would qualify for a free bus pass) with that faded ginger beard (with optional vomit in it...) and a dirtied-up cap... not exactly one for the recruitment posters but one of the old gang who deserves to be immortalised on the bridge of my U-136...

I would have a go myself but was never good at artistic stuff.

Keep up the fantastic work! Are you planning on releasing the new hat skin?

Regards

Kentrat

hamburger
09-17-06, 03:54 AM
a thomsen mod hm? i will try it

donots76
09-17-06, 06:13 AM
Hallo Hamburger.Sieht klasse aus.:know:

The Noob
09-17-06, 06:50 AM
Sieht klasse aus.:know:

Das kannts du aber laut sagen! Tolle skins. ;)

hamburger
09-17-06, 02:46 PM
danke jungs. :oops:

Also donots, wenn ich die mit wings umgeformten 3d modelle via pack 3d in die dat packe, sehen die körper der matrosen aus wie durch den fleischwolf gedreht oder das spiel stürzt bei start ab. irgendwas mache ich offensichtlich falsch.

Rose
09-17-06, 03:01 PM
What did you do differently with that Helmet skin Hamburger? Is it bluer than the original? Keep up the great work, and that Thompsen idea sounds interesting.

bunkerratt
09-17-06, 06:28 PM
Thomsen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamburger
09-18-06, 09:07 AM
oh, before i forget it

the OFF helmet skin: http://rapidshare.de/files/33562733/01_OFF_Helmet01_D.tga.html

Jimbuna
09-19-06, 02:41 PM
Looks great hamburger..using it now..thanks :up:

Mast
09-19-06, 06:25 PM
I too would like to see Thomsen. :rock: That would rock!

Mast

Kentrat
09-20-06, 06:49 PM
Hi Guys, having the usual problem with Rapidshare download limit, could someone upload the new helmet skin to an alternative site please?

@ Hamburger, I was wondering if you had any luck with the Thomsen idea?

Regards

donots76
09-20-06, 10:00 PM
@ Hamburger kannst du mir verraten wie du dabei vorgegangen bist?

hamburger
09-21-06, 06:34 AM
sorry guys!

i use paint shop pro and the program with the thomsen projekt was opened. my son closed my work without save. i must paint it again :damn:

@donots: ich habe die daten mit pack 3d entpackt (in den 3d ordner). dann habe ich body 01 in wings importiert (obj. importieren). dann habe ich den body verformt und mit wings wieder in den 3d ordner exportiert. dann mit pack 3d wieder in die dat gespeichert. das war's. funktioniert nicht. vielleicht sind die vorgänge falsch oder mein pack 3d ist nicht in ordnung. übrigens: wie wärs, wenn wir deine mütze, mein skin dazu und das OFF gesicht zu einer kleinen mod zusammenpacken und dann zum download anbieten?

gruß
torsten

donots76
09-21-06, 11:06 AM
@ hamburger.das können wir gerne machen.ich arbeite auch schon an dem crew model.werde dich über den stand der dinge auf dem laufendem halten.gruss zurück Torsten V.:up:

hamburger
09-21-06, 03:25 PM
hi donots!

okay, dann stelle ich das zusammen. die mütze hat allerdings noch 3 kleine fehler. du arbeitest schon an den uniformen? super! am besten würde ich das wie auf meiner fotomontage finden. die crew trägt die lederkleidung mit mütze bei normalem wetter. das wär's doch

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1696/lederiv0.jpg

but how can we do that?

hamburger
09-21-06, 03:38 PM
i want that the crew on deck wear the leatherclothes and this cap all the time. what do you think about it?

The Noob
09-21-06, 06:07 PM
Also hamburger, soweit ich weis würde diese Änderung alle Besatzungsmitglieder Betreffen. Aber vieleicht gibts da ja auch irgendeinen Trick, keine ahnung. Aber Gute Idee und sieht gut aus! :up:

:hmm:

I think this Change would affect all Crewman not only those on deck, but i have no real idea. Maybe it's possible anyway...:hmm:

But good idea, i like it. :up:

hamburger
09-21-06, 07:10 PM
da gibt es mit sicherheit einen trick, denn nur die brückencrew trägt die kleidung bei schlechtem wetter. an den cfg dateien hab ich schon rumgefummelt wie ein blöder, aber das scheint nicht der weg zu sein. :hmm: wahrscheinlich muß man da mit einem hexeditor ran. damit kenne ich mich allerdings auch nicht aus. aber lange hosen, ohne diese scheiß stiefel würde ja auch schon besser aussehen und das dürfte doch für donots kein problem sein (sach ich mal so).

Myxale
09-22-06, 04:31 AM
hi donots!

okay, dann stelle ich das zusammen. die mütze hat allerdings noch 3 kleine fehler. du arbeitest schon an den uniformen? super! am besten würde ich das wie auf meiner fotomontage finden. die crew trägt die lederkleidung mit mütze bei normalem wetter. das wär's doch

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1696/lederiv0.jpg

but how can we do that?

That looks totally right! Wonderful job mate! Mach' weiter so!:rock:

JayW.
09-22-06, 11:22 AM
I looooooove your officer's face. :up: Are you planning to do the rest of the crew? I think Grey Wolves people are fools for not incoorating your faces and caps.:damn:

JayW.

donots76
09-22-06, 11:46 AM
ist es auch nicht..............

Mast
09-22-06, 01:55 PM
That leather coat looks great! :up:

Mast

Jimbuna
09-22-06, 03:53 PM
Did they wear long leather coats whilst at sea?...I thought the odd short leather jacket maybe...just a little curious that's all:hmm: ...no offence meant :D

The Noob
09-23-06, 04:35 AM
Any progress? :hmm:

hamburger
09-23-06, 07:55 AM
nee, leider nicht. komme da nicht drauf. irgendwann sieht man auch den wald vor lauter bäumen nicht mehr (massenhaft daten und zahlen, da kriegt man ja echt einen an der murmel). vielleicht ist donots schon irgendwie weiter. ich versuche gerade ein festes emblem auf den turm zu kriegen und die antenne auszufahren.

donots76
09-23-06, 08:14 AM
Hi hamburger.Ich arbeite grade an den weicheren körperteilen.(nicht was du denkst).Desweiteren habe ich die Hosen der gesamten Crew verlängert.Werde das gleich testen und dir dann schreiben.Ich werde,wenn alles klappt nach und nach die körperteile austauschen.:know:

The Noob
09-23-06, 09:17 AM
hamburger,

Naja, was solls. Wenn du eine sache nicht fertig kriegst, arbeite halt mal an anderen gesichtern für den LI zum Beispiel, oder irgendeinen anderen Seeman der zur zeit noch ne richtig fiese fresse hat.

Nur keinen stress, aber schön weitermachen...bidde. ;)

Ein festes emblem am turm wird wegen der spiegelung net gehen und macht auch wenig sinn, nicht? Es gibt eh schon die normalen embleme, die funtzen doch super, oder raff ich da wat nicht? Was aber echt interessant wäre, wär ein emblem am XXI turm.

Kein "Bashing" oder gemaule, nur ein paar ideen in den raum stellen und hoffentlich nützliches einbringen, wenn ich schon zu dumm bin zum selber modden...:lol:

donots76,

Weichere körperteile...weichteile? HAHAHAHAHA! :rotfl:

Nein im ernst, was hats denn damit auf sich? Ist das ein mod der verändert das die seemänner aussehen wie Vollspastis (Sind schon etwas steif!)? Naja, egal. Wir werdens schon sehen...:hmm:

hamburger
09-23-06, 09:49 AM
@ noob: :rotfl: :up:

das mit den weichteilen kommt mir jetzt aber auch irgendwie spanisch vor. für die original embleme (welche definitiv zu klein sind) gibt es ein sogenanntes face oder einen platzhalter welchen man unabhängig von der turmtextur texturieren könnte. da gibt es dann keine spiegelung. hab dieses face vergrößert, sodass die embleme dann auch größer wären. leider will das dämliche wings die dafür vorgesehene textur nicht annehmen (kann die nicht draufziehen). ich komm da noch drauf. seitdem mein sohn unabsichtlich eine mühsam angefertigte arbeit ohne absicherung geschlossen hat, hab ich erstmal die fresse voll von gesichtern. geht aber wieder los, versprochen. Weiter so donots :yep: du schaffst das...

ups, was soll denn die popeye fresse da links? sehe ich jetzt erst

The Noob
09-23-06, 11:10 AM
ups, was soll denn die popeye fresse da links? sehe ich jetzt erst
Kann ich dir sagen wass das soll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emcwE_gqjos

Popeye ist kult. :rotfl:

I just got the idea for another mod. The Popeye face mod! :p :rotfl:

hamburger
09-24-06, 06:42 PM
frag mich gerade, ob das fair ist, wenn wir uns hier deutsch unterhalten. Obwohl, wen sollte das stören? und donots, gibt's was neues zum thema wäsche?

Kentrat
10-03-06, 04:39 PM
Hi Hamburger,

I was wondering if you had made any progress on the Thomsen head?

Regards

Kentrat

GT182
10-03-06, 07:29 PM
All the links to RapidShare are a bust..... downloads were deleted. Will you be putting the newest faces back up anytime soon Hamburger?

Tuddley3
10-04-06, 12:25 AM
I was just going to ask the same thing. All Rapidshare links posted have been deleted. Upload them to UBRS, he doesn't have a time limit like some places(deleted due to lack of downloads).:hmm:

The skins are cool, like the old man skin, perfect for the skipper. Why waste good skins if they can't be dl'd. I want these skins.;)

Hamburger, do you atleast have a Filefront account ? Maybe you will see your faces in future Stabiz films :smug:

terrapin
10-04-06, 01:14 AM
:ping: [Admin sitting on top of the server rack watching out for new uploads...] :D

Tuddley3
10-04-06, 04:40 AM
I don't know why everyone doesn't think of your site first. HELLO. Infact, Subsim has it's own download site, it should be as huge as you. Why use Filefront and Rapids.h.*.t.(I mean share), when you could use UBRS or Subsim Downloads ? How about Serg's Mods also ?

hamburger
10-04-06, 01:52 PM
hi guys,

i upload them (donots cap, my cap and face skin) as zip to UBRS, but i can't find it there.

filename: real face (watchofficer) by hamburger

terrapin
10-04-06, 01:56 PM
hi guys,

i upload them (donots cap, my cap and face skin) as zip to UBRS, but i can't find it there.

Hi,

ich guck mir alles erstmal an bevor ich's manuell auf die Download-Server verteile.

I always review all uploads and transfer them manually to the d/l servers.

hamburger
10-04-06, 01:59 PM
@ kentrat
the thomsen head (or redhaired officer) is in progress. i search for more pictures of the thomsen actor.

hamburger
10-04-06, 02:06 PM
hi terrapin,

wurde mir dann auch klar, aber um welche Dateien es sich handelt, kannst Du doch in diesem thread nachlesen. Ich hab' das natürlich nicht gleich geschnallt und die Dateien gleich mehrfach hochgeladen, sorry.

Gruß

terrapin
10-04-06, 02:10 PM
hi terrapin,

wurde mir dann auch klar, aber um welche Dateien es sich handelt, kannst Du doch in diesem thread nachlesen. Ich hab' das natürlich nicht gleich geschnallt und die Dateien gleich mehrfach hochgeladen, sorry.

Gruß

Here's the download from UBRS (http://mpgweb.de/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=945)

hamburger
10-04-06, 02:14 PM
thanks terrapin!

Mast
10-04-06, 06:58 PM
Mmm....speaking of Thomsen, I think I'll watch "Das Boot" director's cut while I eat dinner. :rock:

Mast

SquareSteelBar
10-09-06, 04:47 AM
hi terrapin,

Gruß
Here's the download from UBRS (http://mpgweb.de/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=945)
Could somebody upload this file for me coz I can't get it from UBRS?http://www.forosdelweb.com/images/smilies/chillando.gif

THX, mates:rock:
SSB

pierreandre
11-16-06, 09:22 PM
any news from Thomsen?

Mast
11-17-06, 09:19 AM
Bump...I second that question. :)

Mast

Rose
11-19-06, 11:00 PM
Yeah, any progress?

Phoenix3000
01-12-07, 06:20 PM
Hi guys,

Just looking through some old posts and came across this thread I remember reading about a little while ago.

Are these mods OK to use with the latest GWX now? - I recall trying one but I had a crash to desktop until I removed it.

Anyone else using the new faces with GWX - they sure look better than stock!

Cheers

Px3000

Madox58
01-13-07, 12:15 AM
What I'd like to know is,
Hamberger, You still around?
If so, WHO exactly did the Officers cap?
The Floppy One.
I have fixed it so there are no areas that have hair nor head showing through.
I don't want to put it out for D/L till I get more info on who to credit it to!

CodyLang
01-13-07, 02:02 AM
where can I get the uniform skin stuff...and where would I put it?...Thanks!

Tuddley3
01-13-07, 03:16 AM
I use a Hamburger head with GWX and UBWA. Next time I do a mission, I'll take a screenie. I think it's better than the grey haired dude. My question is, where can these heads be downloaded from ?

Oh, here, this guy. It os a Hamburger head, but Donots claimed it I guess. It says Hamburger on the .tga
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=99252&highlight=uncle+deon
This guy really resembles my Uncle Deon(RIP)

Venatore
01-13-07, 03:24 AM
where can I get the uniform skin stuff...and where would I put it?...Thanks!

CodyLang,

Please find attached one of the better download mod sites for the SH3 game.

http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/

Depending on what your modding, if its the crew most mods these days are formatted with the folder path so all you do is put it into the Mod enabler. But the path for the crew clothes is as follows;

SilentHunterIII/data/Crew/

There are several folders in this area for you to look at with regards too their clothing, heads, hats, helmets, wet weather clothing, medals etc.

I hope this will help.

hamburger
01-13-07, 07:47 AM
at first: happy new year

@ priater
yes, from time to time i still here. when it came out that donots steals files, i was shocked and i lost the desire of facepainting. :down: i don't know who made the capshape. i only knows that it was a russian modder.

@ tuddley3
i paint the old grey bearded man and the young black haired officer. donots use my old man tga. that was okay, because it should be a joke (uncle deon).

Tuddley3
01-13-07, 09:26 PM
Well Hamburger, back to work mate, we need you buddy. Life goes on without Donots:up:, he was a good friend, but he made a mistake.:down:

Good to see you around, don't be a stranger

iambecomelife
01-13-07, 09:33 PM
Well Hamburger, back to work mate, we need you buddy. Life goes on without Donots:up:, he was a good friend, but he made a mistake.:down:

Good to see you around, don't be a stranger

I agree - PLEASE create some new faces! For every person who steals files there are 100 people who are honest and appreciate your work.

U-snafu
01-14-07, 01:06 AM
agree completly--more faces would be much appreciated by the community here.

Jimbuna
01-14-07, 07:52 AM
agree completly--more faces would be much appreciated by the community here.

Most definitely :up:

fredbass
01-14-07, 08:00 AM
His eyes seem a tad crosseyed :88) but that's fine with me. Look great. :up:

hamburger
01-14-07, 06:48 PM
nice reactions, thank you guys.
i lost the exercise a little, but i will take up the work again.

__________________________________________________ _
hamburger

stabiz
01-14-07, 07:19 PM
Good to hear! :up:

Tuddley3
01-14-07, 08:07 PM
Sweet !!!!:up:

Von Hinten
01-15-07, 06:08 PM
Thanks in advance for your efforts m8. :up:

Kentrat
01-15-07, 07:28 PM
Hi Hamburger, I'm really pleased that You have decided to resume your good works for the SH world; I have been away for some months myself as I had a hard drive crash and lost heart with SH3, Flightsim etc; as my careers all went bang with the drive; It's only the past coupla weeks that I've found the time and inclination to re-install my favourites and was sad to read about the Donots incident; I'm sure that I can speak for all here old and new, that the scene is enriched by your works and I look forward to seeing your new faces as and when they appear, epecially Thomsen, as he's one of the old guard and there's not a lot of us left.......Oh no, I think that the verdammte game is starting to take over my life again......

Joking apart, I'm truly happy you are taking up your art for us again.

Kentrat

Carotio
01-15-07, 08:36 PM
I have just been thinking of one thing:

though modded new faces are nice, the game only allows 3 officer faces, though you have 4 viewable officers: LI, 1WO, 2WO and navigator, thus two officers have to share the same face tga.

Does anyone have an idea how to increase the entries for that?

data\crew\head\off\head 01+02+03

It would be nice with some variety

Tuddley3
01-15-07, 09:23 PM
Thanks for bringing that up Carotio, that bugs the crap out of me. I have 1st officer and Nav have same face, I only wan't First Officer to have my favorite head(Uncle Deon).

hornetsting
01-16-07, 07:07 AM
All that little mods makes this sim fabulous!!!

I want more!!!!!!!!!!!

Von Hinten
01-16-07, 12:55 PM
Personally I wouldn't mind having a couple of 'familiar' faces on board, as I've been kind of getting used to that. I think it's just awesome how you modding guys keep coming up with ways of surprising us. :up:

And to think that the base SHII wasn't even that bad to begin with. We're spoiled folks, lets 'face' it! :smug:

AVGWarhawk
01-16-07, 01:23 PM
Those faces look like they are war torn and weary! excellent work. Can a face pack be created and installed?

AVGWarhawk
01-17-07, 04:01 PM
Bump. How and were can we get these faces?

odinfish
01-24-07, 03:54 PM
I'm looking for some news on where to get these as well.:hmm: