PDA

View Full Version : Grey Wolves-White Helmet?

buck28
09-09-06, 11:24 AM
I have notice that in the crew folder, there is a white hat available. Can anyone tell me how to activate it to use on one of my officers in the game? I want to have the
look of the Captain on the bridge. To me this would make my crew complete. Eye candy factor anyhow. I am not a modder yet, but am working on small things.
Also, any idea on where to pick up Fubar's crew (clothing) Mod? I can't find it anywhere.:damn:
Regards to this website, members, and especially to the GREY WOLVES dev team,
and all of the modders who make this sim a real joy to play and behold.
Buck28

poor sailor
09-09-06, 12:11 PM
I have notice that in the crew folder, there is a white hat available. Can anyone tell me how to activate it to use on one of my officers in the game? I want to have the
look of the Captain on the bridge. To me this would make my crew complete. Eye candy factor anyhow. I am not a modder yet, but am working on small things.
Also, any idea on where to pick up Fubar's crew (clothing) Mod? I can't find it anywhere.:damn:
Regards to this website, members, and especially to the GREY WOLVES dev team,
and all of the modders who make this sim a real joy to play and behold.
Buck28
If you want to use the captains hat replace the file inside data/crew/Helmet/OFF Folder. And link for the Fubar's crew skins http://files.filefront.com/Fubars_crew_skinsrar/;4935443;;/fileinfo.html

buck28
09-09-06, 03:59 PM
Thanks Poor Sailor; I knew somebody could help out.:D
Have a great day.:up: