PDA

View Full Version : CCIP's Kiel Canal Atmosphere Mod

SeaWolf IV
09-07-06, 10:27 PM
Does anybody have or know where I might find CCIP's Kiel Canal Atmosphere Mod? I sent him a PM, but he said he lost it in a HD crash awhile back. Any help would be great!

Kpt. Lehmann
09-08-06, 01:49 AM
Hi mate. It is included within GW 1.1a. :arrgh!: already scripted and applied.

CCIP
09-08-06, 01:51 AM
That's what I told him when he PMed me. :yep:

Unfortunately, I don't have a separate copy of the mod. It's been lost along with my previous HD.

SeaWolf IV
09-08-06, 01:56 AM
Yeah Im trying to find it seperate. I have SHIII custom modded so I dont want to go through the hassel of trying to apply a major mod.

Kpt. Lehmann
09-08-06, 02:16 AM
I see. Sorry mate. I no longer have it available separately either. :-?

HW3
09-08-06, 06:16 AM
I have his "CCIP's Keil Canal Mod File" if that is the one you are refering to.

Cheapskate
09-08-06, 06:24 AM
Yeah Im trying to find it seperate. I have SHIII custom modded so I dont want to go through the hassel of trying to apply a major mod.
There is another version of the Kiel Canal mod which is still available:-

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=89658&page=9&highlight=tigerkatzitatzi

This adds the towns/villages bordering the canal, together with some additional lighthouses, moving canal traffic and populated bases. More importantly it removes the lighthouse causeway which projects out into Elbe estuary west of Brunsbuettel and which claimed the lives of one of my crews (and many others no doubt) in the original CCIP version of the populated canal mod.

If this interests you, I would just mention that the download link is the underlined sentence under the illustrations in the last post on the thread referenced above.

SeaWolf IV
09-08-06, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the link :up: