PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Time traveller's Tweaker

Shahed
08-31-06, 10:15 AM
Hi

I've got the tweaker now, but I don't understand how to use it. LOL ! OK I'm a newb at modding ! Errm the tweak files that come with it are surely not GW 1.1 so how do I use this with GW1.1 ?
Sorry about all the questions but I'm new to this. Thanks for the help.

:rock:

Redwine
08-31-06, 12:11 PM
You must to install the program and install the template .txt files.

Then open the program, open the template file corresponding to the file you want to modify, make modifications and save the file.

Be sure to remove the back-up file the program create in the original folder.
The file will be called "Copy of XXXX"

if you use SH3 Commander, may be you need to roll back it first to modify the file, if not SH3 Commander may take its own stored files instead that you had modified.

Shahed
08-31-06, 03:28 PM
But does it leave GW 1.1 as it is. I do want the values from GW1.1 as base.

supposedtobeworking
09-01-06, 04:57 PM
Yes Please how the heck do you use this thing?? It sounds awesome and I read through the readme a couple of times but it is all numerical computer whiz talk to me and I don't understand much of it.... I am right now trying to modify my val de prova.wav in the sh3.sdl file....the wave splash sound because it is not being heard....but what are all of the settings referring to?? i.e. Is3D, MaxRadius, MInRadius, etc. I can take a guess at what these could be, but it would be nice to know and then what numbers should I set? there is no key I can find to tell you what the numbers mean and what value does what...I would like to use this very much but am lost..has anybody been in my shoes once and care to explain?

supposedtobeworking
09-01-06, 04:57 PM
Yes Please how the heck do you use this thing?? It sounds awesome and I read through the readme a couple of times but it is all numerical computer whiz talk to me and I don't understand much of it.... I am right now trying to modify my val de prova.wav in the sh3.sdl file....the wave splash sound because it is not being heard....but what are all of the settings referring to?? i.e. Is3D, MaxRadius, MInRadius, etc. I can take a guess at what these could be, but it would be nice to know and then what numbers should I set? there is no key I can find to tell you what the numbers mean and what value does what...I would like to use this very much but am lost..has anybody been in my shoes once and care to explain?

supposedtobeworking
09-01-06, 05:11 PM

Redwine
09-03-06, 05:48 PM
But does it leave GW 1.1 as it is. I do want the values from GW1.1 as base.

It depend on wich file and wich value into this file you moify. :up:
I dont know wich files and vales was modified by GW V1.1, but if you touch any of them, of course you are changing the GW 1.1 mod into your personal preferences.

You must to expend time testing, if you dont hear a sound, may be you can solve it increasing Volume and MaxRadius, but may be there are another sounds at moment of DC splash and the sound card can not repruduce all at one time. :up:

dbf574
09-07-06, 09:04 PM
I was wondering if this tweaker would also work on the IUB 1.03 modded game.