And will Grey wolves dev team kindly bring their mod in line wuth NYGM

Dowly
08-30-06, 06:02 AM
My best guess would be; when itīs ready. :lol:

Kpt. Lehmann
08-30-06, 07:31 AM
See title

When hell freezes over. We are sick to the bone of their "If you don't see things our way you are wrong" attitude.

mountainmanUK
08-30-06, 12:20 PM
.......there goes another thread, started by an innocent member's question:down:

Why is it that every single thread which in any way mentions NYGM in the title, has to be instantly "jumped all over" by some of the "Grey Wolves Heavy Gang"? (or occasionally the "NYGM Boot Boys")

A civil question deserves a civil answer.

Don't forget that a lot of people have absolutely NO knowledge of whatever "history" GW and NYGM have, that may cause all this "thread hijacking".

People DO NOT want to hear all this childish "my mod is better than your mod, so end of!" stuff every time they look at a thread.

I'm not going to give anyone the pleasure of pigeon-holing me as being on one "side" or the other, so I'll simply say that I am looking forward EQUALLY to the forthcoming releases of BOTH NYGM TW v2.2, AND GreyWolves X.

END OF (please!)

Stiebler
08-30-06, 12:33 PM
To answer the original question:

NYGM TW 2.2 is in release candidate 1 stage.
We had intended to release it any day, but unfortunately two key players (Teddy Baer and Observer) have suddenly and unexpectedly been snowed under with work commitments. They need to give final checking, but so far as I am concerned, this is a final release.

There will be a link provided in the SubSim Forum, probably posted by me.

Stiebler.

NYGM Tonnage War Mod - More than a mod; its an experience! (http://www.wolvesatwar.org/nygm/)

The Munster
08-30-06, 01:18 PM
Hey MountainmanUK.. does it not put you in mind of the days of the 'Skinheads' and 'Bootboys' ? or even the Gangs in the schoolyard (which gang to join; GW or NYGM) ? Your Bootboy reference struck a chord !

irish1958
08-30-06, 01:40 PM
Dowly,
I knew you would go out on a limb to predict the date!

mountainmanUK
08-30-06, 02:12 PM
Hey MountainmanUK.. does it not put you in mind of the days of the 'Skinheads' and 'Bootboys' ? or even the Gangs in the schoolyard (which gang to join; GW or NYGM) ? Your Bootboy reference struck a chord !

Too true!!!! I was a bit before them......but not long after the "Mods" and "Rockers".....fighting it out on the Promenade at Brighton or Blackpool every weekend through summers.
Come to think about it, might be a good link!! Those same Mods, Rockers, Skinheads and Bootboys, and Hippies, Punks, etc., etc., are now working together, as adults, in many places....with their past differences WAYYYYY behind them!!

Yep.....I'm still a dreamer!;) :damn:

fredbass
08-30-06, 02:26 PM
See title

I don't understand the Grey wolves comment. It doesn't make any sense to me. They are different and I hope they stay that way.

mountainmanUK
08-30-06, 02:34 PM
I don't understand the Grey wolves comment. It doesn't make any sense to me. They are different and I hope they stay that way.

At a guess, perhaps he was asking if there may be some future "Unified Campaign", as was the case a while back?!

At present, that looks very unlikely.......but ya never know!!:rock:

enaceo
08-30-06, 03:58 PM
What the hell is up with the 2 mod teams lately?
Make mods,not (flame)war!