PDA

View Full Version : Torpedo reload bug: GW 1.1 (maybe stock game too)

Shahed
08-29-06, 01:46 PM
Hi All !

I get a bug a couple of times.

I surface to bring the external fish inside, but they disappear when I left click and drag them to internal reserves. Got this twice now. Does anyone know of a fix ?

Thanks in advance !

:rock:

Shahed
09-02-06, 08:11 PM
:o got it again now they just disappear. :o

Kpt. Lehmann
09-02-06, 08:17 PM
I've had this problem with stock SH3 too.

It is another intermittant stock bug mate.

The GW and NYGM mods seem to be blamed for them often.

At some point I think we are all going to have to list the known bugs.

One question though... did you dive during the reload process? That can essentially dump them overboard.

Shahed
09-02-06, 08:20 PM
Yeap I did, Catalina and V&W together, not good had to go under in a hurry. :D

I've done that on numerous occasions before. Oh well is there a fix for it ?

No blame on GW it's far too awesome man ! GREAT work ! Thank you so much for making this a great game. !

Kpt. Lehmann
09-02-06, 08:22 PM
Yeap I did, but I've done that on numerous occasions before. Oh well is there a fix for it ? No blame on GW it's far too awesome man ! GREAT work ! Thank you !

Thanks mate... Generally speaking "stock bugs" are ones we are forced to live with... like the occasional unrecorded tonnages at the end of your patrol... especially the earlier ones.

Shahed
09-02-06, 08:27 PM
Roger that. Thanks for the help though.

:up: :rock:

Kpt. Lehmann
09-02-06, 08:34 PM
Roger that. Thanks for the help though.

:up: :rock:

No worries...

UNFORTUNATELY there are a LOT of stock bugs! :damn: :damn: :damn:

flyingdane
09-02-06, 10:42 PM
IF your trying to mod over GW Then You are on you own Take care bud..!!:doh:

I don't Know just how GW Works.. sorry :hmm:

If

if

Shahed
09-02-06, 11:41 PM
I''m not really modding IMO. I'm twekaing it to suit my personal taste e.g beefing up certain convoys, adding the modded planes to flight rosters etc. Nothing big, amateur stuff, for now.

I played Lock ON as well. Full of bugs, people in that forum used to call them Newbiesoft. The designers of Lock On finally dumped Ubi and went into distribution for themselves, blaming Ubi for pushing them with release dates when they were not ready. The patch after they left Ubi was the best ever and corrected a huge amount of leftover stuff from the primary release.

Projects with vision need leadership with vision.