PDA

View Full Version : NYGM and Sliding Stations Panel..Y/N ?

The Munster
08-26-06, 12:34 PM
Hi, just been obliterated on my return from 17th Patrol and before starting a new career would like to have the left and bottom sections to slide completely out of view. Sliding Stations Panel is a great mod for this but has anybody out there tried it with NYGM Tonnage 1.1 Lite ? Are they compatible with each other ? I don't want to start tweaking if they don't get on. Any information on compatibility issues would be appreciated.

The Munster
08-26-06, 01:31 PM
Sorry, NYGM 1.3 not 1.1.

Reece
08-26-06, 11:44 PM
Hi Kpt. Munson, should be no problems but save your existing menu_1024_768.ini file first, check to see if the relevent Groups have the same title and if the blocks are the same, should be, if you use JSGME then you could install/uninstall with no probs, if you have any problems just PM me to arrange for you to email your menu_1024_768.ini file to me, I will edit for you & send back.:up:
Cheers.
Reece.

The Munster
08-27-06, 09:11 AM
Hi Reece, I backed up menu file then edited your stuff off the readme (great tool Wordpad !) and the large Dials at the right bottom are scrolling down as is the section on the left hand side sliding out of the way..what remains is the submarine stealth meter, the text in the centre and the Officers section on the bottom left of page; any advice on how to get these to slide out of the way ? Is it something in the Menu that needs tweaking ? Hope you can help.

Reece
08-27-06, 09:42 AM
It should go in the same as the others, I can't see any problems, but then I don't have the NYGM Tonnage war 1.3, I have 1.03 & 1.07. The only thing I can suggest is to PM me, I can then give you my email address & you can send attached ini file.:)
Reece.

Reece
08-27-06, 10:18 PM
Hi, "NYGM Tonnage war 1.03" menu_1024_768.ini file has been modded and sent!:D
Just put the supplied files that came with the SSP v2 mod in there respective places and put the ini file in the "data\menu" folder, should now work, any probs let me know.:up:
Reece.

Note: Backup your original files first!

The Munster
08-28-06, 02:28 AM
Hi Reece, up and running and working like a dream :D ! Once again, a big THANK YOU for your help and doing this for me ! :up:

P.S.Apologies for before.. didn't realise it was 1 a.m. in your neck of the woods.

Reece
08-28-06, 08:48 AM
No need to apologize! glad to be able to help, if anyone reading this wants a version for any of the supermods I will be only too hapy to assist.:D
Cheers.