PDA

View Full Version : Fire Button in Grey Wolves?

Tat2demon
08-25-06, 10:39 PM
I cant seem to find the torp fire button. Im guessing it was moved because of the numpad enter key being in a bad spot next to the TC keys.

Edit - Also is there a way to change the slow speed on the external camera? The default was ok, a bit slow but ok, but with the GW pack its terribly slow.

U-104
08-25-06, 10:47 PM
ctrl enter:up:

Firebird
08-25-06, 10:49 PM
Ctrl+Enter :know:

Edit: press shift while moving with the external cam to go to hyperspeed ;). Hold on to something.

Tat2demon
08-25-06, 11:27 PM
Thanks guys. :)

I knew about pressing shift to go faster, what Im trying to figure out is a way to increase the default (no shift) speed. I poked through a couple cfg files but couldnt find anything.

I would also like to say that I am very displeased with the fact that Ubisoft can put out a game thats this great, however, cant figure out how to put in screen resolution and a keyboard mapping menu. :nope:

kylania
08-26-06, 12:21 AM
Thanks guys. :)

I knew about pressing shift to go faster, what Im trying to figure out is a way to increase the default (no shift) speed. I poked through a couple cfg files but couldnt find anything.

I would also like to say that I am very displeased with the fact that Ubisoft can put out a game thats this great, however, cant figure out how to put in screen resolution and a keyboard mapping menu. :nope:

I had the same problem and really dislike the super slow camera speed. Shift-Cam is simply too fast.

As for the resolution issues, you can fix that with the DLL fix found on the Display Resolution (http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Display_Resolution) wiki. Works great!

MobyGrape
08-26-06, 12:52 AM
I don't think camera speed is slow, you do notice slow down in Harbour or durning heavy traffic areas//I think the increased graphics..most likely is impacting your speed:arrgh!:

Tat2demon
08-26-06, 01:15 AM
Nah this isnt a graphics lag problem. The "travel" speed is slow everywhere compared to the normal unmodded speed. Seems its about half of regular.

I tried the resolution dll thing and followed the directions to the letter about 6 times. Each time was with a fresh install of SH3. Each time I had the same problem. The resolution never changed and I would get a strange bug. If I tried to alt tab the windows below SH would flicker to the top a little but SH always stayed on top, only giving me quick fragmented views of other windows I had open.

Kpt. Lehmann
08-26-06, 07:38 AM
I cant seem to find the torp fire button. Im guessing it was moved because of the numpad enter key being in a bad spot next to the TC keys.

Edit - Also is there a way to change the slow speed on the external camera? The default was ok, a bit slow but ok, but with the GW pack its terribly slow.

It is the big red roundish thingy!!! :ping:

(Sorry mate... couldn't resist... The power of the dark side had me for a moment there. :arrgh!: )

irish1958
08-26-06, 09:19 AM
Lehmann: get back to work on GW 2.0 NOW!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Dowly
08-26-06, 09:25 AM
Lehmann: get back to work on GW 2.0 NOW!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Pssst... itīs GWX. :D (Kpt. have gotten me into the dark side too. :lol:)