PDA

View Full Version : Grey wolves problems

Stratos
08-13-06, 03:39 PM
I installed Grey Wolves, now when I try to retake my saved campaign I start in 0Latitude 0 Longitude or in the middle of Guinea Gulf. Anyone know why? Shell I restart my campaign??
Thank's

enaceo
08-13-06, 03:41 PM
You probably should...loading a campaign that was started before using GW can cause a lot of problems.Starting a brand-new campaign is the best thing to do.

VonHelsching
08-13-06, 05:17 PM
Start your last game, when in port, before a mission.

Stratos
08-14-06, 05:25 AM
Not worked, and now I restarted a campaign from Kiel, and when crossing the Kiel channel, I cannot use time compression, maybe is a issue of the mod. Is possible to uninstall it or Shall I reinstall the game??
Thank's

VonHelsching
08-14-06, 06:49 AM
No, it has nothing do do with GW. The TC is limited by the land proximity; but the value can be adjusted ;) . Same thing with the port of Lorient.

I´m currently at work now, so I cannot tell you what to tweak manually, but someone else might can. I have the impression that this can be done through SH3 Cdr also (IIRC).

Deimos01
08-14-06, 06:51 AM
The time compression is a feature, not a bug. It automatically defaults to lower settings when close to land. Thats so you dont go barreling into land at 1026 tc. If you are using SH3 commander you can change your time compression values.

Stratos
08-14-06, 06:54 AM
So I can install SH commanders over GW?

enaceo
08-14-06, 08:28 AM
You don't exactly install sh3 commander on top of GW you install it to another folder and use it.It can be used with stock/NYGM/GW any other mods also.

Stratos
08-17-06, 03:57 AM
And is possible to uninstall GW or I need to erase all??

VonHelsching
08-17-06, 04:26 AM
It depends on the version you are using and the way you have installed the game. Anything you have installed using JSGME can be deactivated / uninstalled easily.

If you have used the installer option in GW1.1a, you cannot uninstall it using JSGME.

Read the installation notes carefully.