PDA

View Full Version : Refresh loadout

wetwarev7
07-29-06, 03:36 PM
Ok, I know I'm asking alot of questions, but has anyone actually gotten the 'refresh loadout' script command to work?

I've been trying different ways to get it to work, and I just can't seem to get it to do anything. Heres what I do:

Start a new single mission.
add my platform(FFG)
add a destination trigger to detect when the platform is reaches the destination(range 20, platform starts in this area)
set the max speed, min/max depth to -1
set to refire every minute
set it to not expire for one day of game time
tell it to send me a message saying it reloaded the platform
set it to run the script
add the script that refreshes loadout.

then I load it up, fire off a few chafes and flares, load and jettison my harpoons, and
turn up time compression, EDIT I do get the trigger message EDIT, and my CM and missle stores still show empty. What gives?

Do I need to leave the area and re-enter it? Does refresh loadout mean what I think it means(reloads ammo)? Is there something I'm missing? Does it just not work? Does it have to be a campaign mission maybe?

Please help :hmm:

EDIT:: OK, I was able to get the message that the trigger was fireing, was just looking in the wrong place. But still does not seem to be reloading the weapons.

Fish
07-29-06, 05:02 PM
Did not try it yet, but found this thread.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=84234&highlight=Loadout

wetwarev7
07-29-06, 06:59 PM
Did not try it yet, but found this thread.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=84234&highlight=Loadout

Ugh....I was afraid of that. I've spent two days building a nice big long mission, giving the player a chance to hunt down enemy ships/subs while exploring the whole map area, seeing how many they can destroy before being sunk.

Without being able to resupply ammo to the player, it's totally pointless. :damn:

If any of the DW devs still read this board, I'm hoping they have the time and inclination to implement the 'refresh loadout' script command for all controlable vessels on a future patch. :ping:

Oh, and a reverse vertical mouse axis option too! :up: