PDA

View Full Version : How to unselect a NB SSAZ tracker

LoBlo
07-23-06, 09:01 AM
I can't seem to figure out how to unselect a tracker in the Akula/Kilo SSAZ sonar displays. Its a nightmare trying to get the trackers assigned to the contacts you want.

Is there some trick to it that I'm not seeing?

Molon Labe
07-23-06, 09:16 AM
I can't seem to figure out how to unselect a tracker in the Akula/Kilo SSAZ sonar displays. Its a nightmare trying to get the trackers assigned to the contacts you want.

Is there some trick to it that I'm not seeing?

Go to broadband, click on the spike (or if no spike is visible, where it looks like it would be), hold and drag.

LoBlo
07-24-06, 07:21 PM
Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong, but that method does not work for me at all.

Molon Labe
07-24-06, 08:43 PM
Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong, but that method does not work for me at all.

Try dragging from different heights on the spike. Don't try to drag the letter itself.

RedDevilCG
07-26-06, 10:48 AM
If all else fails, in the broadband sonar, cycle through contacts. When you are on the tracker you want to get rid of, look at the lower left corner and you will see the sonar ID number S01, S02, S11 or something like that. Then go to your TMA station, select that sensor, and click drop track.

Of course if you are using Autocrew, then this might not work either, as it will most likely already be merged....

But the dragging does work. You don't click right on the letter. Keep clicking either above or below it till it finally grabs. Once you grab it pull it around like 180 degrees then let go. This is very easy once you finally figure out where you are actually supposed to click to grab it :/

LoBlo
07-26-06, 11:05 AM
Hey it works! Thanks! This had been a major headache more me since I bought the game.