PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Merchant Lights. Download.

Anvart
07-12-06, 09:59 AM
https://s25.postimg.cc/6ixt9rexb/NLSQ_01.jpg

bigboywooly
07-12-06, 10:53 AM
D\L now Anvart
Thanx for another great ship :up:
The skies around Britain will be a lot brighter tonight hehe

KptnLt Eric Karle
07-12-06, 11:53 AM
Thanks Anvart, another wonderful addition to this sim:up:

AG124
07-12-06, 03:30 PM
Are you going to do the Small Merchant as well?

Stiebler
07-12-06, 04:29 PM
Great work, Anvart!

Another fine, stable, ship in testing.

There remains only the tanker from the original requests to cover all basic neutral types. Then you can rest again.

Stiebler.

[Edit: And many thanks for making the ship available from FileFront.]

bigboywooly
07-12-06, 04:31 PM
Yes echo the filefront download Stiebler
:up:

Cdre Gibs
07-12-06, 09:15 PM
Anvart.
Looking Good, well done matey.
Just 1 small wee drama, Filefronts a major pain in the butt to get anything from, 7 pages later and still no bloody D/L. Keeps putting me back to "Pls Register New Account". Err NO Feken Way!
So if some1 can pls put a link up to ANYWHERE that just gives a DIRECT link to the files with out all the BS, that would be great. Thx.

Seminole
07-13-06, 12:21 AM
I wonder why some have so much trouble with FileFront? :hmm:

It is one of my favorite DL Link sites because it is fast and only two clicks gets me what ever I'm after. Click once on the selected DL, page changes as server is contacted, then click next on Start DL Now and it is done. I've never been asked to register.

Puzzling :yep:

mainexpress
07-13-06, 01:16 AM
hi anvart just a quick question on installation ,im using JSGME and in the instructions it says "copy contents of my file name englishnames.cfg,do you mean NLSQ_Lights mod"?into your files...names.cfg and then remove my file.where do i find the englishnames.cfg folder?and do i put that JPEG image in the Mods folder?,thanks any help is appreciated. P.S. that lights mod looks cool m8:up:

Stiebler
07-13-06, 01:36 AM
Cdre Gibs said:
Just 1 small wee drama, Filefronts a major pain in the butt to get anything from, 7 pages later and still no bloody D/L. Keeps putting me back to "Pls Register New Account". Err NO Feken Way!
So if some1 can pls put a link up to ANYWHERE that just gives a DIRECT link to the files with out all the BS, that would be great. Thx. I have never needed to register either.

I think your difficulty may be this:
Like many 'free' shareware outlets, Filefront makes things hard to find to force you to read the adverts. I'd guess that you missed the correct download link.

When I downloaded Anvart's new ship yesterday, the link took me first to a page of advertising, with an invitation at the top to click to move on to the main download web-page. On this page, there is a large swirly download icon. Click on that. You may have to wait once, or twice, for a counter to count down to zero before you can proceed; again that is just to force you to read the adverts.

FileFront is definitely my (current) favourite download site. You don't get spyware added as an additional gift.

I just checked Anvart's Filefront link - low traffic early in the European morning, and the first page of adverts was not there at all on this occasion. Perhaps it is used only to slow down heavy traffic. Good luck!

Stiebler.

bigboywooly
07-13-06, 06:33 AM
Well here is a rapidshare link for those suffering with filefront - its usually the other way round :rotfl:

http://rapidshare.de/files/25725843/NLSQ_Lights.rar.html (http://rapidshare.de/files/25725843/NLSQ_Lights.rar.html)

Hope you dont mind Anvart

Cdre Gibs
07-13-06, 09:47 AM
Thx Wooly, 1 click and have file, couldn't ask for it to be any easier.
:up: