PDA

View Full Version : U-Boot RealSimulation

KptnLt Eric Karle
07-11-06, 07:04 AM
Anybody know whats going on with Terrapin's site the last couple of times I tried to access the download section all I got was a page of corrupted text and now it seems that the site has been hacked as the home page has been replaced with these *******s advertising themselves.

JScones
07-11-06, 07:31 AM
There's already an active thread on this... http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=95562

It's absolutely appalling. I'm surprised someone would bother with such a site.

KptnLt Eric Karle
07-11-06, 08:35 AM
Oops:oops:

Redwine
07-11-06, 08:59 AM
:damn: :-?

Kpt. Lehmann
07-11-06, 09:25 AM
Terrapin's site appears to be fine now.:up: :up: :up:

U-Bones
07-11-06, 09:51 AM

Until he has stated that all content has been restored from backup, I would advise extra caution.

Edit: Not only that, but it has been re-hacked. There is no way to do proper forensics and restore a system in 24 hours. Apparently his recovery method also restored the vunerability and they got right back in.

Kpt. Lehmann
07-11-06, 11:00 AM

Until he has stated that all content has been restored from backup, I would advise extra caution.

Edit: Not only that, but it has been re-hacked. There is no way to do proper forensics and restore a system in 24 hours. Apparently his recovery method also restored the vunerability and they got right back in.

I see what you mean.

Jeez, don't the Russian hackers have better targets to pick on?

Ducimus
07-11-06, 09:30 PM

I don't think it is hoss.
u-boot.realsimulation.com
Copy and paste that into your browser, (preferby firefox). Hasnt changed at all, still displaying the same crack page.