PDA

View Full Version : To the Team of GW

frog7
06-30-06, 07:53 AM
Hi guys
I like GW its great...i know there are some things that got to be sorted out...could you fix the bug where that now at night when i fire a STAR SHELL it doesent light up the target any more....Can you fix this please as it was great seeing a ship lit up by a STAR SHELL........thank you.:up:

Kpt. Lehmann
06-30-06, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure waht to tell you... The starshells work great on my downloaded copy.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

frog7
06-30-06, 07:59 AM
oooohh....Mmmm....Must be my broblem...Mmmm ok thanks ill look again..:yep:

Kpt. Lehmann
06-30-06, 07:59 AM
It is possible as well that you are inadvertantly firing them into the water... SH3 is goofy that way... Starshells continue to burn underwater. :88)

frog7
06-30-06, 08:01 AM
No i fire well high...but the ship stays black out line when all around it lit..ill check again.thanks

Kpt. Lehmann
06-30-06, 08:04 AM
Hopefully, I can test this in the next couple of days... will follow up. :up: :up: :up:

With luck it was just a one-time fluke.

Redwine
07-01-06, 12:48 PM
It is not posible to add the AA shells ? in the empty slot ?

Of course ... i know, the second question will be... Do the AI crew will be able to use the AA shells against aircraft ?

ref
07-01-06, 01:45 PM
Hi guys
I like GW its great...i know there are some things that got to be sorted out...could you fix the bug where that now at night when i fire a STAR SHELL it doesent light up the target any more....Can you fix this please as it was great seeing a ship lit up by a STAR SHELL........thank you.:up:

Try to increase the particles in the graphic settings.

Ref

Scire
07-02-06, 07:51 AM
BTW the U Boats never had others than the HE rounds.
No piercing and/or star shells in the real weaponry of the boats.

frog7
07-02-06, 03:08 PM
Ok got it!....My fault i was fireing over the target which the showed as a silloute when i fired at Range 3000m..then about 1000m high Above the target it lit up....great thanks guys:up: