PDA

View Full Version : GW Mod. Default seafloor textures anyone?

Sir Big Jugs
06-23-06, 07:34 AM
~S~ all.

I decided to reinstall SH3 after a looong pause, and I, of course, downloaded and installed the 1.4b and the latest GW mod version. Now I'm just wondering, I mistakenly installed the enchanced seafloor textures during the GW install, which I, from earlier experience, know won't run well on my rig.

As I wouldn't like to bother to reinstall all of SH3 and re-download GW, could someone upload the DEFAULT, NON-ENCHANCED seafloor textures and tell me where I should put them and what other files I should edit/delete.

Thanks!

Brewster

Deep Six
06-23-06, 07:49 AM
Brewster check your PM :up:

Deep Six

Sir Big Jugs
06-23-06, 07:57 AM
Brewster check your PM :up:

Deep Six

Thanks!:up::rock:

Deep Six
06-23-06, 08:09 AM
File sent all zipped up, I use the mod enabler but if you want to put the two tga's that are in the final folder just follow its progression.....SH3>>>>data>>>>Terrain>>>>Textures(Drop the Sand02 & Stone01 tga's here) :up: :up:

Hope this helps...

Deep Six

Sir Big Jugs
06-23-06, 08:12 AM
File sent all zipped up, I use the mod enabler but if you want to put the two tga's that are in the final folder just follow its progression.....SH3>>>>data>>>>Terrain>>>>Textures(Drop the Sand02 & Stone01 tga's here) :up: :up:

Hope this helps...

Deep Six

Works perfect! Thanks!:rock:

All the stuttering is GONE!:D

Kpt. Lehmann
06-23-06, 08:47 AM
Brewster Pilot... did you get done peeling the potatoes for Fritz? ;)

Sir Big Jugs
06-23-06, 08:53 AM
Brewster Pilot... did you get done peeling the potatoes for Fritz? ;)

I sure did.:p

Altough it took me 5-6 months.;)

Sir Big Jugs
06-23-06, 08:55 AM
Btw, when did Dowly become a member of the GW Dev team? Didn't know he was a modder. Oh, and seen Mahrkimov lately?:hmm:

Deep Six
06-23-06, 02:32 PM
Glad to be of service.......:up: . I use the stock sea floor as well, as I had a little stutter using the modded version...:damn:

Deep Six......:rock:

Kruger
06-23-06, 04:26 PM
What about the water transparency ? :(...is there any way in which i can make it stock transparent ? It's the only thing that bothers me in GW.

Sailor Steve
06-24-06, 10:53 AM
Use SH3 Commander. It allows you to adjust transparency with the click of a button.

U-Bones
06-24-06, 03:15 PM
What about the water transparency ? :(...is there any way in which i can make it stock transparent ? It's the only thing that bothers me in GW.
Stock water, as opposed to just transparency, here: http://mysite.verizon.net/~vze33y78/OriginalWater.zip

Kruger
06-24-06, 06:53 PM
Thank you both very much. Is there anything special I need to know before insalling sh3 commander ? I wouldn's want to ruin my sh3 installation.

Dowly
06-25-06, 11:56 AM
Btw, when did Dowly become a member of the GW Dev team? Didn't know he was a modder. Oh, and seen Mahrkimov lately?:hmm:

I work in the art department. :smug:

Sir Big Jugs
06-25-06, 11:57 AM
I work in the art department. :smug:

O_o?

Show us your art!:yep: