PDA

View Full Version : Added a mod download ftp for you guys

hardcampa
06-20-06, 05:24 PM
Ok this is actually a repost as I fumbled and posted in the general section first :huh:

Anyway as I totally hate stuff like rapidshare I added a ftp for the bigger mods for you guys.
I do not have a ridiculous limit in bandwidth usage either so.. :rock:
It's only 10 Mbit in download speed, other than that, don't blame me for poor routing to your country or if 100 Grognards decides to download at the same time. =P
The server is and have been up 24/7 for years.

You can download Grey Wolves, NYGM Tonnage etc here:
ftp://gibbage.mine.nu (ftp://gibbage.mine.nu/)

Note: Don't be confused by the Combat Mission section.
I host a CMMOS section there as well for that game. The best WW2 land combat game ever created: Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin (CMBB).
It contains all the mods from www.combatmission.com (http://www.combatmission.com/).

If you guys who have made the mods want to change something, argue, flame, whatever, just email me at:
hardcampa@gibbage.mine.nu

Depending on traffic, bandwidth limiting may be added. For now, I'll see how it goes.
It's not my intention to step on anyones toes, just give people the opportunity to download the mods, without fuzz.

Hopefully it'll be easier for modemers as well. As most decent ftp clients can "resume" a file. Incase you're concerned by the big downloads.

HunterICX
06-20-06, 05:44 PM
:up: Great, I'll try tomorow to download GW.
Thx Fellow Hunter

Der Teddy Bar
06-20-06, 06:43 PM
hardcampa,
Thankyou for your massive and generous contribution :up:

BTW, I am a avid CMAK fan.

Onkel Neal
06-20-06, 06:51 PM
I'm also continuing to reply with the download link to those who e-mail me when they get the "We have reached our downloads limit" message :ping:

hardcampa
06-20-06, 06:54 PM
hardcampa,
Thankyou for your massive and generous contribution :up:

BTW, I am a avid CMAK fan.
Yeah, CMAK (Combat Mission: Afrika Korps for the rest of you guys) is great as well / SH3 rules the seas though. :rock:

JScones
06-21-06, 02:20 AM
Awesome. I don't think anyone will complain with having more accessibility to available mods. :rock:

Good selection too. :up:

VonHelsching
06-21-06, 10:57 AM
Much appreciated, hardcampa!:rock: