PDA

View Full Version : What's a 13500 (or 13-something at least) error?

Kazuaki Shimazaki II
03-19-06, 07:10 PM
Download LW's excellent v3.02 and decided to do my customary stuff before getting on the game using DWEdit so I don't foul my save games.

So I tweaked up the sensitivity of the Pelamida II and the limit speeds of the all Pelamida to 14 knots (so I can at least move at 2/3rds speed).

After that, I gave the Typhoon, Delta and Victor some better sonars (they are the sonars LW put in, just multiple choice here from S2s to S1s and the like) - as if a 20dB sound disadvantage ain't bad enough.

By the way, what are all those TADs, LW?

Changed the loadouts a bit, handed out a few more UGSTs instead of 53-65s (that's the use on a Typhoon). Handed out some more SS-N-27s instead of Starfishes.

Decided to give the Neu some SS-N-25s. Because I was too lazy to even steal the needed launcher from the Delhi and don't really know exactly where to put it in any case, I just decided to up the fire rate of the torpedo tube and make the Switchblades come out there.

Finished by fiddling with the missiles after reading such nice revelations as the PL-2 (ancient Chinese AAM) having an effectiveness of 100 percent and the -11 Archer having 60. I also never knew that the Switchblade and Sunburn did not qualify as a seaskimmer, and use a doctrine that will make them fly at 500m or so.

Saved the DB, went to DW, and got this 13500 (13 thousand something) error. What is it and where did I likely go wrong in my edit?

Thank you.

LuftWolf
03-19-06, 07:33 PM
Beats me... the edit to make missiles fire from the SVTT was probably the most questionable.

BTW, isn't the database a mess? :-?

Cleaning up all of the platform entries is high on the list priority for upcoming versions. The base-game is finally to a point now where spending quite some time editing individual platforms is finally worth the effort, so we are going to do that, hopefully with the help of a new team member or two. ;)

LuftWolf
03-19-06, 07:38 PM
By the way, what are all those TADs, LW?

The TAD's are the deep towed arrays for the AI. :know:

GhOsT55
03-21-06, 07:29 PM
i had this thing its a db error the way i fixed it was did a search in the start menu and deleted every thing and it worked yeah :rotfl: