PDA

View Full Version : Script examples

cosmosub
03-16-06, 07:15 AM
Where can I find some script examples?
Is there anywhere a manual that explain how to create a mission better than the original one do? :hmm:

Miika
03-16-06, 08:46 AM
I can't talk for others, but I suggest you check scenarios made by other players in the mission editor. If you spot a mission in which there is a behaviour you would like to have, check that one.

I have used a variety of scripts in my missions, and they are all open for use or modding. Feel free to use them. They are on Bill's site and on CADC.

There are some slight bugs in them, which I'm currently working on, by you should be able to see the principles.

Miika

Fandango
03-16-06, 02:24 PM
Is there anywhere a manual that explain how to create a mission better than the original one do? :hmm:

Mhm, not so sure but for any specific question, you can drop it here... :know:

P.S. Glad to see another fellow italian around... :arrgh!:

cosmosub
03-17-06, 03:14 AM
[]...I suggest you check scenarios made by other players in the mission editor....[]I don't know why but I never think about it! :oops: Sound like a good advice; thanks for helping!

[]...Glad to see another fellow italian around... :arrgh!:Hy there Fandango! ;)
Do you know about other italians who may like Dangerous Waters? I'm working on the first Italian community dedicated to the moder submarine simulations: COMSUBSIM (http://comsubsim.jconserv.net) :ping: