PDA

View Full Version : Need help with trigger and sub-launched mines.

Ptroinks
01-23-06, 03:46 PM
I'm trying to have a trigger detect when the player's sub has deployed mines to an area (one mine per trigger area), but I can't seem to get it right. Is it even possible? I know it can be done with mines from a P3, but with a sub?

TLAM Strike
01-23-06, 03:50 PM
Yes its possable. The triggers are set up just the same except it triggers when a SLMM (or Moble Mine if Russian) arives at the location. Open the South Korea cam mission in the editor and you will see how its done.

Ptroinks
01-23-06, 04:13 PM
I did open that mission to see how it was done, but as I can remember, the only thing placing mines in that mission is a P3. I set the triggers in my mission exactly as they were in the South Korea mission, but they still don't trigger when the mines are where they should be...

OKO
01-27-06, 04:33 PM
give a link to download your mission
then we could help

FERdeBOER
01-28-06, 06:21 AM
I had the same problem a while before.
Here is the topic.

http://www.subsim.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42603

You have to make a destination trigger and the key is that the object in the 2nd page has to be "civilian", then "torpedo" if I'm not wrong, and then "mine" or "slmn" (not sure, if I don't remember bad, when I set up as mine it didn't work, so I had to stop in torpedo :hmm: ).

You can check this on the third mission of my campaign "Building a War". You can find it in suguru.com :sunny:

Hope this helps. :up: