PDA

View Full Version : questin about harbor traffic

gdogghenrikson
10-21-05, 07:57 PM
why is the only plane you see in the harbors a bf109 Fighter Bomber?

Soviet_Warlord
10-21-05, 10:53 PM
Welll the BF109 was more of a fighter/interceptor then a Stuka, for example :P

I'm afraid that there isn't a whole big selection of planes to choose from....

gdogghenrikson
10-21-05, 11:23 PM
there is like 4 planes in the mesuem, and all we see in HT is bf 109, it would be nice to see the others (even it is once in a great while)

HW3
10-21-05, 11:29 PM
I see the Ju-87 and Ju-88 bombing ships once in a while. The main reason to only see 109's in harbor is, it is there to drive off any enemy bombers/fighters that might show up.

Kpt. Lehmann
10-22-05, 08:24 AM
Has anyone ever seen a BF109 actually shoot at an enemy aircraft?

Rubini
10-22-05, 09:11 AM
The fighter planes on SH3 don't fire on others planes (and don't do on ships too), it's a shame. Only planes who have a mounted machine gun fire on enemys (like that mounted on heavy bombers).

The presence of the BF109 on HT is only to "patrol" and eye candy purposes. Sometimes in Wilhelmshaven and Brest you will see german bombers passing over the harbour. And in late war allied heavy bombers will dropping bombs over the harbours (stand alone version).

But it's possible to add more sparse german air groups over the harbours. I guess that to do this with a historical approach somebody have to give me the info. I'm not sure if could be a large amount of airplanes on french/italian harbours for example. Somebody have the info?

Rubini.

chris911
10-22-05, 10:01 AM
Anybody wants a !000 Bomber run on Hamburg at the end of the war it is possible..... but not with a normal CPU....