PDA

View Full Version : Video Signatures

MaxRiga
10-16-05, 07:36 AM
Please, come and vote for the best video signature of flashpoint game. There is also the movie i made in DangerouseWaters game called AKULA2. But may be you will like others movies and signatures ;) It is also possible for you to use any video signature you like for any forum. go there for the details -

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/forum/index.php?showtopic=22807

darksythe
10-16-05, 10:44 PM
Used to play OFP all the time.. I played it every day for like 3 years. Now i await OFP2. :up:

MaHuJa
10-19-05, 11:20 AM
...If there is an ofp2, it will probably be made by some screwups from elsewhere...

The publisher owns the trademark operation flashpoint. The publisher and the developer has broken off all relationships.

The developer has made a "refined" ofp1, named it armed assault, and the last release date I heard was q4 2005 (though I haven't been keeping track)

The "next-gen" game of theirs (once known as ofp2) has no official name yet, but it's really going to be something, by the snippets that have been told of it so far. It's still year(s) in development away though.

Either way, I'd call flashpoint1 (and thereby armed assault and whatever-it's-gonna-be-called) the closest thing to DW in first person shooters :P The same things that made OFP popular is what makes DW popular. Some of the crowd is the same too.

stormrider_sp
10-19-05, 01:54 PM
Right, I loved Ofp....I played that for 3 years, everyday!!

MaxRiga
10-19-05, 02:21 PM
then u all should like my ofp movies ;)

Hellcat
10-19-05, 03:18 PM
Was a huge fan, just enough realism in ofp+res to keep me busy for hours on end.

MaHuJa
10-20-05, 06:16 AM
Some of the crowd is the same too.

Perhaps it should be corrected to

Much of the crowd is the same too.