PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a bearing/distance overlay

Zero Niner
10-09-05, 05:03 AM
There many mods that have been made, but I'm looking for one that overlays a distance/bearing tool on the U-boat symbol, especially when zoomed in on the nav & attack maps.

I know there's one made by Pato, but there appears to be some problems with it for users with ATI vid cards. Are there any other similar mods out there?

I'll be using it mostly to set up for attacks.

Thanks.

:ping:

martes86
10-09-05, 07:06 AM
Have you tried looking for one in my list? (look in my sig)

Zero Niner
10-09-05, 07:59 PM
Sorry, martes86, but could you point them out for me? I looked at the 24th Flotilla site, but it's in Spanish (& the only Spanish word I know is "hola!" :D ).
I also searched your sticky but couldn't find anything different that I've downloaded already (SH3 Bearing Overlay 3.0 & Moose's mod).

OneTinSoldier
10-10-05, 01:28 AM
I think Pato's is very nice. There is no ATI card problem with his 1500m Bearing Overlay version. I should let you know that unzipped it's 10.8 MB's in size, so it may take up quite a bit of RAM. But I have no problem with that as I have lots of RAM. If you are interested in it you can let me know and I will make it available. If you must have a 3000m version then sorry, I can't help as all I use Pato's 1500m version.

Let me know if you want it. ;)

Cheers,

OneTinSoldier