PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to SCS for the future retail release!

Snakeeyes
09-23-05, 07:49 PM
Way to go!!!

This should perk Jamie up!

Strategy First is going to market Dangerous Waters in stores in 2006!!!!!

Strategy First is a wonderful group. They released Steel Beasts.

Chief Thud
09-28-05, 02:41 PM
I wonder how many sales will actually occur. It seems from these boards and other naval sim sites that the diehard community is well aware of and already playing DW. The online sales must have impressed them but I wonder if the motherlode has already been mined.

Molon Labe
09-28-05, 03:15 PM
I never would have discovered Subsims if not for 688I being included with Fleet Command, which I encountered "on the shelf."

PeriscopeDepth
09-28-05, 04:10 PM
If nothing else, hopefully some who don't realize how hardcore it is will pick it up and get into it. No matter what there will be more people playing once it goes retail, methinks.

Oberon
09-28-05, 04:37 PM
I found SC on the shelf...and I hope to find DW on there too...thanks SCS!! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

darksythe
09-28-05, 10:14 PM
I might have to buy a new copy just to support SCS move to the shelves ;)

Pigfish
09-28-05, 11:06 PM
If nothing else, hopefully some who don't realize how hardcore it is will pick it up and get into it. No matter what there will be more people playing once it goes retail, methinks.

Like Oberon said I too found SC off the shelf. I remember holding SHII (I think it was II) and SC humming and hawing over which one to buy. I picked SC and have no regrets. Certainally the most long term addiction for me as games go.

DW :rock: :up: