PDA

View Full Version : russian navy virtual is a go

Kapitan
09-11-05, 11:36 AM
http://vrussian-navy.tripod.com is a full go we await staff and also sub skippers come join hurry this aint to be missed

DivingWind
09-11-05, 12:28 PM
Former commander of Gepard? Let me gues now you are commanding KILO,right?

TLAM Strike
09-11-05, 12:36 PM
I'll enlist. But I won't be able to do much beyond the occasonal mission since work for the Escape Velocity: Firefly mod will be taking up most of my free time untill the end of September.

EDIT: If you want a forum for the site you can get one here: http://invisionfree.com/

I use the same service for the EV: Firefly message board and it works good.

Kapitan
09-11-05, 12:53 PM
great and no im commanding another akula this time the 15 year old tigr K157 (my god its almost as old as me) and TLAM once every three months just once thats enough lol but keep it up and thanks :up:

Bellman
09-12-05, 11:40 AM
:sunny: Just cased the site - nice work K - very professional. :rock:

Thought you had been quiet lately - thought it was your girlfriend who had cornered your attention -
then you turn out a new site. :up:

Kapitan
09-12-05, 11:45 AM
hehe im full of surprises

Sea Demon
09-13-05, 11:15 PM
:cool: Very nice. Being a Seawolf SSN Captain, I'll have to find a way to infiltrate. :-j :lol:

Joking aside Kapitain, you've done great work here, buddy. :up:

Sea Demon

Kapitan
09-14-05, 01:15 AM
thankyou :up:

Snakeeyes
09-16-05, 10:20 AM
great and no im commanding another akula this time the 15 year old tigr K157 (my god its almost as old as me) and TLAM once every three months just once thats enough lol but keep it up and thanks :up:

The dude is nuts.

Bellman
09-16-05, 10:25 AM
Creative enthusiasm is often misunderstood.

Good advice your signature - why not take it. ;)

Kapitan
09-16-05, 10:28 AM
yup i am nuts :D

Bellman
09-16-05, 10:36 AM
:rotfl: K There are plenty of us here. :rotfl:

Kapitan
09-16-05, 10:42 AM
yup many of my personalities are nuts :D :-j

Sea Demon
09-16-05, 02:28 PM
For what it's worth Kapitain, I like your young enthusiasm. I'm sure Sonalysts would like 100,000 more customers just like ya'.

Sea Demon

Kapitan
09-16-05, 03:15 PM
where i come from and the estates i was bought up on enthusiasm is all you had to live on i mean there was nothing else around (not even a park and the one that we could go to harbourd drug addicts) so i learnt having good enthusiasm and putting 100% into something got you far and got you out of bordem.

i was bought up to fight people because the estates you had to littraly fight for your life my areawas bad rough and realy down right dingey i lived in a 3 bedroomed prefabricated house that been errected just after the war (and they were slums)

while growing up i got into a lot of things i shouldnt have mainly through my stepdad and mother i got into stealing things guns violence fraud ect ect and i lived a real down right low life.

my stepdad and mum both worked but could bearly make ends meet in fact we had to even go with out TV and sometimes food because we were so poor

but i got out of that habbit well sorta and ive gone straight and im happy i now live with my real father and my stepfather spends most of his time in russia infact hes planning a full time move out there, when my nan passes away i get a 50% share in her house so my future is secure i got a lovely GF and im happy i havnt realy slipped back in the old routine but im getting better

enthusiasm means alot to me with out that i had nothing so yeah im glad people see it that way

Bellman
09-16-05, 11:03 PM
Well said Sea Demon - I agree 100%.

The sort of enthusiasm K displays is infectious. :rock:

Perhaps we are all nuts about this game. ? :up:

Kapitan
09-17-05, 01:16 AM
hey i know i am :up:

Kiwi Zero Six
09-18-05, 05:16 PM
I'll be joining once uni has finished for the year. So about 6 weeks or so.

Kapitan
09-19-05, 09:10 AM
ok its a good trip :up:

Kiwi Zero Six
09-19-05, 09:38 PM
Oh, that was me who joined yesterday :D

Kapitan
09-20-05, 01:20 AM
ok i have it you probly knew that already