PDA

View Full Version : New FFG-based custom mission at Subguru

timmyg00
08-29-05, 09:39 PM
Bill is hosting a new custom single-player FFG mission of mine at Subguru. It's called CAPER FOCUS:
Command the USS Curts FFG-38 in Operation CAPER FOCUS, a drug interdiction operation off the Pacific coast of Colombia. Be ready for a variety of threats as you and your embarked MH-60 helicopter and USCG LEDET scour the seas in search of narco-terrorist vessels.

Playing time is between 2 and 4 hours... my estimate from testing.

It's my first attempt at a single-player mission of any kind in a very long time. I'll be interested in any feedback you have; though I did a lot of QA testing, there might be a bug or two in the trigger logic.

I hope you enjoy it!

TG

TLAM Strike
08-29-05, 10:01 PM
The "Report. Bording team away" goal keeps triggering for that 1st trawler.

Also I got in trouble for sinking a powerboat who was turning on to a collision course after being ordered to stop. :damn:

timmyg00
08-29-05, 11:15 PM
The "Report. Bording team away" goal keeps triggering for that 1st trawler. I've seen a couple issues with event triggers. I will look into that one.

Also I got in trouble for sinking a powerboat who was turning on to a collision course after being ordered to stop. :damn: Hmmm didn't read the tasking eh? :P

TG

TLAM Strike
08-29-05, 11:32 PM
Also I got in trouble for sinking a powerboat who was turning on to a collision course after being ordered to stop. :damn: Hmmm didn't read the tasking eh? :P

TG I read the part about Suicide Attacks!! :lol:

timmyg00
08-29-05, 11:36 PM
Powerboats and go-fasts are 2 different animals :D

TG

timmyg00
08-30-05, 09:23 PM
The "Report. Bording team away" goal keeps triggering for that 1st trawler. I've seen a couple issues with event triggers. I will look into that one. No problem with the triggers but my own screw-up... which I have fixed and sent to Bill for reposting.

Thanks for catching that one!

TG

TLAM Strike
08-30-05, 09:29 PM
I just noticed another one. I sunk the Missile Boat but the sunk goal didn't trigger.

timmyg00
08-31-05, 09:50 AM
There are 2... separate point values for whether the player sinks the PTG before the ROE change or after the ROE change. You probably triggered one and not the other. PM me if you didn't trigger either one. Thanks again!

TG

TLAM Strike
08-31-05, 12:24 PM
It was a Pre-ROE kill. But the PTG had attacked me with its SS-N-2 missiles, the SAM site took a shot at my landed helo and one of the go-fasts tried to ram.