PDA

View Full Version : Adding a new unit: Scud.

XabbaRus
08-15-05, 05:11 PM
OK I have done this but not for a long time.

Anyway with the script to launch aircraft and the suicide script I have thought of a way to get my scud launcher to use only one vehicle...that of the empty launcher.

OK this is the plan.

Take one empty Scud launcher.

One Scud missile.

Add both to the database.

Scud missile is easy.

Scud launcher I need to an airstrip and assign the Scud missile to it.

Also I need to choose a ballistic doctrine to the scud missile.

I am having trouble making an airstrip for the scud launcher and adding the missile to it.

The plan is this.

In mission you select Alert 5 for the Scud launcher's air craft.

Oh it needs to be put on deck first of course.

Then the Scud gets target info from a predator UAV or something.

Script forces the Scud launcher to launch scud missile. Suicide script triggers on launch to get the Scud to head for the target.

If anyone has any ideas on how to implement the Scud better let me know. I'm hoping Thomas surfaces soon to see how DWX is and see his thoughts.

If it works I can get on to some more stuff like ICBMs mobile and silo launched.
Need more land targets.

XabbaRus
08-16-05, 05:11 PM
bump

Kapitan
08-16-05, 05:45 PM
hope it works xabba :up:

Winston
08-21-05, 07:27 AM
Pincushion, what’s that got to do with this topic then? you've posted that 5 times already in different threads. I might be wrong but I don’t think anyone visiting this forum is after information about pills. Why don't you go spam some place else?

Back on topic, looks good to me, but I really don't know too much about it. Would it be possible to detect and shoot down a scud using the ffg? Might make for some interesting missions.

Kapitan
08-21-05, 07:30 AM
scud is easy to shoot down i doubt the FFG would have many problems with it