PDA

View Full Version : Hi all......

KptnLt Eric Karle
08-09-05, 06:10 AM
Just dropped in to say hi, to anybody who remembers me :D My wife gave birth to our 4th little angel a short time ago so things have been a bit hectic. I can see I have a lot of catch-up reading to do. It's hard to tell from the thread whether a new version of the Internal Life Mod is necessary or wanted but I hope to start work on some improvements as soon as possible and I will not be trying to charge for it :nope: Hope everybody is well and hi to all the new faces, its good to see the community is still as vibrant as ever. I'll hopefully be checking in more often as life in our household returns to something approaching normal.

cheers all :up:

The Avon Lady
08-09-05, 06:26 AM
My wife gave birth to our 4th little angel
Just you wait! :damn:

Congrats! I know how she feels. :doh: :dead: :up:

Mouseketeer
08-09-05, 06:37 AM
My wife gave birth to our 4th little angel a short time ago
Sto lat sto lat niech żyje żyje nam!!!!! :D Rough translation from polish will be: Let it live a 100 years !!!!! Congratulations !!!!!! :up:
Well, I don't but I can try to imagine ;)

The Avon Lady
08-09-05, 06:38 AM
Well, I don't but I can try to imagine ;)
That's what they all say! :down:

Mouseketeer
08-09-05, 06:41 AM
That's what they all say! :down:
I know, it is a poor joke but still make laugh me and my wife (and the keyword was "try" :D ). There is a story helping men imagine how pregnant women can feel but my english is too poor to translate it :(

Gizzmoe
08-09-05, 07:22 AM
Eric, congratulations and welcome back! :up:

It's hard to tell from the thread whether a new version of the Internal Life Mod is necessary or wanted but I hope to start work on some improvements as soon as possible and I will not be trying to charge for it

As you remember I promised you to record some new sounds, but my computer died and I couldn´t do anything for a month. I´m back online for a week or so, I´ll try to do some decent recordings next weekend.

KptnLt Eric Karle
08-09-05, 08:29 AM
Cheers all for the welcome and the congrats. Sleepless nights have left me a little :dead:

@ Gizzmoe, that would be great, if and when you get a chance :up:

martes86
08-09-05, 09:29 AM
Congrats Eric! :up:

Rubini
08-09-05, 09:39 AM
KptnLt Eric Karle,

You know, never more our life will be as before. As before the childrens come in...Congratulations! ;)

(but, he is your 4th...you really rocks! :D )

Rubini.

redstorm101
08-09-05, 05:04 PM
congratulations to you and your wife. may you all have a stellar new year....... :|\