PDA

View Full Version : Harbour Mod 1.43 and Bermuda Triangle crew

Gunfighter34
07-25-05, 11:00 AM
I installed Harbour Mod 1.43 (and then put in the mission.scr for no minefields/torpedo nets--yes, I'm a wuss), and now when I go back to my campaign my entire crew is missing. My boat is still there with all the mods but the crew has completely disappeared. What did I do wrong, if anything? Do I just need to start a new campaign?

I used JGSME to install the mod and then made the change manually to the no minefields/torpedo nets file.

CCIP
07-25-05, 11:06 AM
This probably has nothing to do with the mod. Unless you loaded a mid-patrol save.

Otherwise, it's the usual savegame bug that has nothing to do with your mod configuration at all. Seems to be random. Good luck - see if you can reload an older between-patrol save.

Lane
07-25-05, 04:12 PM
They all went AWOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lane :D

Rubini
07-25-05, 04:19 PM
Oh, the only crew you don't see in the mod is the ghost crew of the AI uboats! :lol:

Like CCIP said I think that is related to a save game. Restart your last patrol on port.

For the no minefields&subnets stuff:

TAL wrote:
By default, it installs with mines and subnets. To change the default, go to directory \SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\campaign. Delete file Campaign_SCR.mis and rename file Harbour_Traffic_143_withoutM&S.mis to Campaign_SCR.mis.

Rubini.

Gunfighter34
07-25-05, 07:23 PM
Thanks guys. It was indeed a savegame problem not related to the mods. Nice work on the Harbor Traffic Mod, by the way.

Rubini
07-25-05, 07:54 PM
Thanks Gunfighter34,

Have fun and post feedback if you encounter any bug on the mod. Stay tuned, I will post a update version soon.

Rubini.

Lane
07-25-05, 10:21 PM
Gunfighter,

Just kidding about AWOL , :D hope it works out have fun.

Lane :D

Gunfighter34
07-25-05, 11:25 PM
Hey Lane,

No offense taken. I know I'm not the greatest captain in the world but I didn't think I was Commander Queeg, either. I guess they just needed a little time off. lol