PDA

View Full Version : ctd in the first mission petropavlovsk after patching

wayne69
07-19-05, 04:16 AM
hi guys strange problem,
normaly i have a real stable dw game, for excample i played the campain american side without a crash.
now i wanna start the russian side, and the game crashed in the first mission. you can deploy the specop team, but when the team reach the shore, bingo crash to desktop.
normaly i saved the game every hour of gameplay, so i took the last saved file and took it to my second computer, same stuff game crashed when the specteam reach the shore.
so i made another test, i went with my sub as near as possible to the shore and again crash.
it seemed to that the game crash when a unit comes near the shore
i open the mission in the mission editor and made a trigger check, but i can´t find the mistake.
my question, does somebody play the petropavlovsk mission russian side after patching without a problem?
because like i said before, the american campain run without a problem.
regards
wayne69

wayne69
07-21-05, 02:40 AM
jamie, fish,bill everybody on holiday
no help possible :damn:

Kapitan
07-21-05, 10:24 AM
compleated the entire campaign and no problems like this sorry

wayne69
07-25-05, 03:46 AM
solve the problem,
i delete dw from my computer and reinstall it.
now everything run fine, no freeze no ctd :lol:
maybe the problem was that i had to much missions and sounds download in the scenario folder and one of the soundsfiles causes the crash.
well let´s go for the russian campain

wayne69
07-25-05, 03:47 AM
solve the problem,
i delete dw from my computer and reinstall it.
now everything run fine, no freeze no ctd :lol:
maybe the problem was that i had to much missions and sounds download in the scenario folder and one of the soundsfiles causes the crash.
well let´s go for the russian campain