PDA

View Full Version : Ail's particle mod. Good? Better than default?

jpinard
07-11-05, 03:24 AM
Before I try it out, has anyone done a good comparison of it? Is it a lot better or just different than the default game particle effects?

The Avon Lady
07-11-05, 03:34 AM
Before I try it out, has anyone done a good comparison of it? Is it a lot better or just different than the default game particle effects?
Just get it and enjoy.

Nicer effects.

Try it and see.

gonzman
07-11-05, 05:57 AM
Where can i download this mod?

The Avon Lady
07-11-05, 06:13 AM
Where can i download this mod?
You'll find a link to the Ail Mods site on the Community Manual's Links & Resources (http://www.communitymanuals.com/shiii/index.php?title=Links_%26_Resources#Fan_Sites). page.

Incendiary Lemon
07-11-05, 09:31 AM

Its well done.

Ailantd
07-12-05, 05:04 AM

I think is better than original, anyway it is not finished. I´m now doing works in my home (modifing walls and floors) and can´t work with my pc, so until my home is finished I can not work in the final release... Also I can´t play any game... snif... be patient

The Avon Lady
07-12-05, 05:58 AM
I´m now doing works in my home (modifing walls and floors)
Ail's particle board?

:rotfl:
:rock:
:rotfl:

:up:

Trackman53
07-12-05, 09:45 AM
I´m now doing works in my home (modifing walls and floors)

Sounds like his "modding" is getting out of hand! :up:

CrankyFrank
07-12-05, 04:35 PM
lol at Trackman.

I use all Ailantd's mods for SHIII. I am also waiting for his house mods to arrive at Home Depot. :-j

Ailantd
07-13-05, 01:57 AM
lol at Trackman.

I use all Ailantd's mods for SHIII. I am also waiting for his house mods to arrive at Home Depot. :-j

Also I´m mooding the captain chamber of the SHIV sub to have satelite tv, a big bed and a big pc to can play SHIII while pursuing convois in these interminables weeks of boring sea in SHIV... well, Also I was thinking in mod the periscope of SHIII and put infrared, night vision and alpha psichoondes to it... not very real but funny thing, what do you think?