PDA

View Full Version : Credit For Damage?

l02turner
08-17-22, 06:07 PM
I know this would be hard to do but has anyone thought about giving the subs some kind of credit for scoring several hits on, say, a battleship but not enough for sinking it? I hesitated asking this, because I cannot think of a way to do it, but ya'll are smarter than I am. Or maybe it's not worth the effort? Actually, maybe giving 1/2 credit when a ship is hit but not sunk? What's the concensus?

KaleunMarco
08-17-22, 08:00 PM
I know this would be hard to do but has anyone thought about giving the subs some kind of credit for scoring several hits on, say, a battleship but not enough for sinking it? I hesitated asking this, because I cannot think of a way to do it, but ya'll are smarter than I am. Or maybe it's not worth the effort? Actually, maybe giving 1/2 credit when a ship is hit but not sunk? What's the concensus?

your idea cannot be implemented.
SH4 is not designed to give credit for damage.
End of story. Good-bye. The End.
it is unfortunate if my answer seems harsh, it is not meant to be that.
:Kaleun_Salute:

Bubblehead1980
08-17-22, 10:12 PM

As marco stated, no way to implement this.

Another example of UBI being lazy, not considering things, failing to implement a better system. Renown for damaging vessels with torpedoes, esp capital ships should have been implemented.

l02turner
08-25-22, 07:14 PM
Thanks gang!

1Patriotofmany
08-26-22, 10:23 AM
Would be great, numerous ships were damaged and taken out of action for months or years, that should count for something. Bummer it can't be implemented.