PDA

View Full Version : Experience points

GalaxianFive
02-20-21, 05:43 AM
I have completed 4 patrols completing all tasks but the experience points score stays at zero and so far I have been awarded zero experience points yet I and my officers and crew have been awarded various decorations, but because of no experience points I can not activate the 6th officer entitlement, anyone know why this is?

Lite_ly Salted
02-20-21, 02:01 PM
EXP for sailors and Reputation for your boat are different things.

When you select a mission, it will show you how much reputation you will get (ie 33%, 60% etc)

The "harder" the mission, the more points you get. If you select only easy mission, it can take a bit of grinding to get up there.

You have to fill the Reputation bar at the top middle of the screen to buy unlocks from the Leading Officer.

GalaxianFive
02-20-21, 03:51 PM
Yeah sorry I ment reputation polnts. I see the % I can get when I select the mission, 60%, 40% etc but when I complete it accomplishing all goals I don't get awarded it!

GoldenRivet
02-22-21, 01:53 PM
Yeah sorry I ment reputation polnts. I see the % I can get when I select the mission, 60%, 40% etc but when I complete it accomplishing all goals I don't get awarded it!

could be a bug

if you feel like you were cheated out of say - 75 reputation points you could cheat them back into your pocket.

press ~

Type this...

Reputation 75

hit enter and leave the console by pressing ~ again

this is just a workaround though

GalaxianFive
02-23-21, 04:56 AM
I found the trouble, I had to start a new game, must have been caused by one of the many mods I've added, now the reputation points work.