PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum, Need Some Help

snowmaninurface
07-07-17, 01:30 AM
Hey gents, first let me just say, it's a pleasure to be aboard. And I imagine like many of you I'm here because Mr. Jive Turkey's YouTube channel and I only found him from Mr. Jingles' YouTube channel.

Now that's outta the way, let me introduce myself. I'm Snowman and I was an 03 for awhile and am definitely not very tech savvy although who doesn't like awesome games? So I found cold waters on Jingles' channel

And now the problem I'm having is that I'm a new member to the forum here and if I'm honest I'm here mainly to get the 2004 North Atlantic campaign that I saw on Jive's channel because the 688i is sexy as all hell and has VLS haha. But being a member for only a day, I'm still in something called moderator mode? Or something to that effect, and it's not letting me download the mod, and no I haven't tried to download anything else because I'm an idiot and just thought about it now :k_confused:

So could anyone tell me for sure if I can't download anything because I'm still in moderator mode or just because there's some wires crossed or settings all wrong on my PC?

Thanks in advance and once again it's good to be aboard!

Aktungbby
07-08-17, 06:05 PM
snowmaninurface!:Kaleun_Salute:

Wiz33
07-08-17, 06:09 PM
Can you get to this page:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=5258

If you can but do not see the download button, it's because the page width is messed up somehow. Scroll sideway about halfway and you should see the "Download HCB LA FLT II & III SSN-21 2004 Campaign" button in the bottom of the 1st message.

max-peck
07-08-17, 06:36 PM
Welcome aboard mate :D

Delgard
07-08-17, 10:54 PM
I am not sure about the Moderator Mode. Maybe they haven't checked yet to see if you were an Army or Air Force guy.

I am still on the single missions because I just want to have better speed using the interface. I only play once or twice a week anyway. But, with the single missions you can choose your sub. Also, there are Mod downloads for the later versions of the LA class. Also, I think there is a SSNX Seattle that probably mimics a VA class.

I do the LA class.

Good luck.

snowmaninurface
07-09-17, 04:21 AM
Can you get to this page:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=5258

If you can but do not see the download button, it's because the page width is messed up somehow. Scroll sideway about halfway and you should see the "Download HCB LA FLT II & III SSN-21 2004 Campaign" button in the bottom of the 1st message.

Yeah I eventually figured out the button part but a message is popping up telling me to wait however many seconds because I just downloaded something even though I didn't. And then when I do that too many times it'll tell me I've exceeded my download limit for the day!! It's the second day in a row it's down that now, it's getting kinda frustrating lol. But I will definitely try your link, thank you for the help.

snowmaninurface
07-09-17, 04:23 AM
I am not sure about the Moderator Mode. Maybe they haven't checked yet to see if you were an Army or Air Force guy.

I am still on the single missions because I just want to have better speed using the interface. I only play once or twice a week anyway. But, with the single missions you can choose your sub. Also, there are Mod downloads for the later versions of the LA class. Also, I think there is a SSNX Seattle that probably mimics a VA class.

I do the LA class.

Good luck.

Yeah I can't really download anything off the forum right now because it just won't let me. Some weird message to wait between downloads keeps popping up even though I didn't download anything. But thank you

THEBERBSTER
07-09-17, 05:00 AM
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > snowmaninurface
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:salute: (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2027002&postcount=1)

Mercado
07-09-17, 02:51 PM
Not sure if this will help but have you tried clearing the cookies and cache in the browser you're using?

Onkel Neal
07-09-17, 09:46 PM
I sent you a message. Let me know when you get it.

CTU_Clay
07-10-17, 08:29 AM
Welcome to SubSim! :Kaleun_Salute:

snowmaninurface
07-12-17, 05:36 PM
I sent you a message. Let me know when you get it.

got it thanks