PDA

View Full Version : Watch Replay Feature

jrolson
07-06-17, 11:05 AM
What do you guys think about Killerfish Games adding a "watch replay" feature?

There would be a "watch replay" button on the mission "after action report" screen.

You would be able to re-watch your battle in all its glory with an unlocked camera from any angle and the ability to rewind or fast forward.

Yay or Nah?

Wiz33
07-06-17, 11:49 AM
It's on the bucket list of request but it's pretty far down as while it's nice to be able to watch a replay. I would rather see added features first (helm station, deployable towed array, allied subs, soviet campaign). In the short term, I would settle for a message/events log that include messages from both side. Afterall, it's fairly easy to record your own gameplay footage with most modern GPU. All I need is a time stamped text file to refer to while I'm watching the replay.

Nangleator
07-06-17, 12:09 PM
I'd be perfectly happy with just a replay on the TMA plot, like Red Storm Rising had. It's educational.

LeopardDriver
07-06-17, 01:26 PM
I'd be perfectly happy with just a replay on the TMA plot, like Red Storm Rising had. It's educational.

Yeah! This game made me play RSR again (it is so awesome!) and I love the replay function. Use it all of the time, sometimes several times in a row, haha.

:Kaleun_Cheers: