PDA

View Full Version : I love this game!

Drakomis
06-23-17, 09:03 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry for my absences! Trucking is unforgiving when in need of people to haul the goods! Also, I can't blame it all on my job. Sometimes I'm just plain lazy about things.

Anyway, I recently came across (a month or so back) Cold Waters and enjoyed its appeal. The new update fixed a lot of issues (like the game not registering your damage and ordering you back into combat, that's fixed) that I didn't like about it, and brought in a good feel for the game that I enjoyed. However there's one thing that's missing that I think I need to share. I'll provide the file link on a local drive for you, but basically here it is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cold Waters\ColdWaters_Data\StreamingAssets\default\lan guage_en\vessel

With this, you can click on any submarine profile and edit the names of the vessels. Like with me, I added into the Narwhal class the USS Nautilus, SSN-672. You know me, I love my Narwhals! So with this game I get to play the more advanced version of my favorite narwhal submarine, and it feels so wonderful and nice. Furthermore there's extreme customization available here for naming submarines! You can even have your own fantasy fleet!

I really love the game and I really wanted to share this. I'm positive I found this before from somewhere related to subsim, but during this recent bout of hometime I didn't find anything else about it. I really wanted to share again!

Happy Hunting!
-Travis

Onkel Neal
06-23-17, 09:52 PM
Thanks, Travis, good to see you again:Kaleun_Salute:

Drakomis
06-23-17, 10:03 PM
Thanks, Travis, good to see you again:Kaleun_Salute:

:Kaleun_Salute: Glad to be around again! I'll probably go into silent running soon when I get back on the road, so don't worry, I'll surface sometime later!

Delgard
06-23-17, 10:18 PM
Well, there is a 688i FLT III commissioned as the USS Frenchfry now. That should really put the fear in them Ruskies!

:D