PDA

View Full Version : Such a shame that there is no MP

ridley
06-18-17, 04:14 PM
:doh:

The game looks great but I am sure they have missed a trick esp in this day and age of massive multiplayer games to have no multiplayer option at all.

Dammit I want to fly a Bear and DC your ass. :roll:

Charlie901
06-19-17, 01:35 PM
This Game isn't really setup for multiplayer...

These modern era subs are tasked with operating alone so there would never be a "Wolfpack" as in the Germans of WWII. Multiple modern era subs operating together, would just add to the chance of increased detection and ruin their solo, stealthy, independent footprint!

In order to really add multiplayer, VS each other, you would have to add playable Russian Subs and NATO warships... Would require a lot of work!

The only other way is to turn this game into a surface ship vs sub multiplayer game. I seriously doubt the Devs want this game to go in the direction of playable surface ships hunting OPFOR playable subs... But who knows?

I would prefer if the Devs kept concentrating on Bug fixes and Adding content at this point.

:Kaleun_Salute:

PL_Harpoon
06-19-17, 02:06 PM
I guess there could be MP in form of a skirmish game.
Something like "Duel" mission.
But that's not a lot of content for a lot of development work.
My guess is if we get multiplayer like that it would be after the first series of patches and after (if) we get Soviet campaign.

YoYo
06-19-17, 02:42 PM
Yeeaahhh, it will be nice and I totally agree with idea of MP BUT the first playble Soviet submarines + campaigne. :D