PDA

View Full Version : Unable to repair my sub

hyperion2206
06-07-17, 03:36 PM
I've started a new campaign and so far everything seemed to go far better than in the previous campaigns.

But now I think I've encountered a bug:

My sub has taken some damage and when I enter the port (Holy Loch) I'm unable to rearm or repair my sub. All I can do is look at my orders or leave the port.

Clicking the repair button does absolutely nothing.

Am I missing something or is it really a bug?:06:

Hans Schultz
06-07-17, 04:29 PM
It's happened to me as well. I'll come to port and repair yet I'll have a compartment completely flooded.

The Bandit
06-07-17, 08:31 PM
not really the same thing but when it comes to the port, any body have any idea how to reload the noisemakers, I've just used my last one but I haven't been able to reload in my three previous port visits.

Killerfish Games
06-08-17, 10:29 PM
Both are confirmed bugs that we'll get fixed.

GravityWave
07-05-17, 01:06 PM
I using the 1.05Beta and I just encountered this bug. I was trying to figure out how to repair a disabled torp tube. I still have flooding in a couple compartments as well as hull damage. I'd really like the tube fixed b4 leaving. Is it possible yet?

I should probably add that this is with a LA(iii) mod'ed boat. I'll see if that's the issue and report.

Went back to genric LA (removeed mod). No joy!

GravityWave
07-07-17, 03:21 PM
A unmodded LA did repair at Holy Loch this am. Hull and then tubes. It seemed pretty random. Maybe using time compression helps? Would need a clock or repair status indicator. Plus interruptions could be tricky, particularly if mission changes before repairs complete and new reload needed. I'm pretty slow, and getting slower. It works at sea.