PDA

View Full Version : greay wolves crash

iron heart
10-08-16, 04:01 AM
Hi small problem, when I try and launch the sim all is ok until I launch the campaign as soon as I do that it crashes to desk to after a few seconds, this is right at the start of a new campaign just before you get the mission film of you waking up in you bunk this is after the gamelves is patched with the grey wolves mod. the sin works fine with it uninstalled, just thinking can it be my aspect ratio or something

kevinsue
10-08-16, 06:48 AM
Hi small problem, when I try and launch the sim all is ok until I launch the campaign as soon as I do that it crashes to desk to after a few seconds, this is right at the start of a new campaign just before you get the mission film of you waking up in you bunk this is after the gamelves is patched with the grey wolves mod. the sin works fine with it uninstalled, just thinking can it be my aspect ratio or something

I think the "Grey Wolves" mod is for SH3 (GWX)? The tutorial can't be played with any mods otherwise it will CTD. If you want to get the best experience out of SH5, do yourself a favour and look at one of the mega mods that are available. "The Wolves of Steel" mega mod has over 100 mods installed in one package so it is probably the easiest one to install. :yep: TWoS link below

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703

Prometheus
10-08-16, 09:45 AM
In SH3 for example, if you already started campaign and played a while and make save game and after that add new mod or patch to the game, when you try to load that save game your game will be broken. Becouse in that save game file dont exist new files that are added with mod or patch. Only thing to do is to start new campaign and all will be ok. :03:
If this doesn't help, you have some other problem with game.