PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove subs from a campaign?

james_nix
02-25-16, 12:46 AM
I just want to play with two subs. The S-Class and the Narwhal. The S-Class first then get offered the Narwhal. How would I do that?

Remove the other subs from the Roster folder?

Or would I have to mess with the CareerStart.upc or Flotillas.upc?

aanker
02-25-16, 12:27 PM
Are you using the NARWHAL mod or the one in TMO?

I think you would need to comment out all the classes you don't want in the UPC files..... like in Flotillas.upc & CareerStart.upc.

It might be easier to make copies of those and other UPC files from the NARWHAL mod, and edit in - add the S-boats (copy the blocks relating to the S-boats) to Flotillas.upc & CareerStart.upc in the NARWHAL mod and try it.

You may need to edit in the S-class info from the other UPC folders too, like those in \UPCCrewData etc, and so on.

OTOH it might be another (big) project to add the NARWHAL mod into your commented out UPC files. There are special additional files that each boat needs to function properly, so this is a big project either way .....

I'm playing with trying to add the NARWHAL into my modded install but haven't seriously started doing anything yet - mostly just thinking about how best to address this project.

- good luck.....

james_nix
02-26-16, 02:31 AM
I've converted the donor's Narwhal for RFB/ISP.

I have a theory that F1, F2, etc. is the order of subs you receive, based on availability and location.