PDA

View Full Version : Interior volumetric fog

mirage3000
07-16-15, 06:42 AM
Hi guys!

Can someone tell me where can I find the value for changing the interior volumetric fog inside the sub? That greenish haze that can be easily seen from one end of the compartment to another. I'm not sure if it has to do something with lights or not. I've found right interior mod that I want I just want to change the value into some other, warmer color. :hmmm:

kevinsue
07-16-15, 06:56 PM
Hi guys!

Can someone tell me where can I find the value for changing the interior volumetric fog inside the sub? That greenish haze that can be easily seen from one end of the compartment to another. I'm not sure if it has to do something with lights or not. I've found right interior mod that I want I just want to change the value into some other, warmer color. :hmmm:

I recommend using the SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2 + hotfix as it not only cleans up the interior with more vibrant colours, but is also a major fix for many of the gauges and things within the boat. The "Wolves of Steel" megamod, which I also recommend has this already included.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2saj9tl.jpg