PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone who hasnt tonnage bar problem?

test_m4a1
01-21-15, 06:38 AM
Hi guys,

I would like to know if its all community suffering this problem or it happens only to some part of us?

Are You guys playing SH5 despite this bug?

Sailor Steve
01-21-15, 07:56 AM
I don't have that problem.

But I don't play SH5. I consider the Tonnage Bar itself to be a step in the wrong direction.

THEBERBSTER
01-21-15, 01:37 PM
Hi Steve

Quote > But I don't play SH5. I consider the Tonnage Bar itself to be a step in the wrong direction.

Getting wise in your old age.

However some of us have this masochistic tendancy or addiction for misery, disbelief and cannot leave it alone.

The tonnage bar problem is alive, well, and kicking quite a few of us.

Even our friend sober is caught up in it.

For the record this is the misery thread, 12 pages of it.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215401&page=12

Peter

(http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215401&page=12)

vdr1981
01-21-15, 02:44 PM
Regarding tonnage bar bug... Are you guys experiencing this bug in the Danzing bay mission only or later in the war too? I'm asking this because for me that annoying and distracting tonnage bar thing is also very glitchy while in the Danzing mission (sometimes bar is "filled up" even without me sinking any shiping).On the other hand I have never had similar problems later in the war , en least not on that scale like it's presented these days on forum. IIRC, Trevally said that tonnage in OHII is not so important which should mean that player should be able to make progress even without fulfilling tonnage objectives all the time. So, ignore goddamn thing and play the game...:)

ReallyDedPoet
01-21-15, 04:15 PM
So, ignore goddamn thing and play the game...:)

To bad the bar itself could not be modded out.

test_m4a1
01-21-15, 06:10 PM
vdr1981

Im having this problem in all missions... ;/

Yes i know that there is 12 pages about it but im looking for people WHO HASNT this problem while there are only people with this issue.

THEBERBSTER
01-21-15, 06:13 PM
Hi vdr

Seems to be happening in all patrols.

Includes stock.

With or without mods.

I think your confirmation with being able to play the game and ignor this problem will put a lot of minds at rest.

Peter