PDA

View Full Version : Am I U-27 or U21?

jscharpf
10-05-14, 09:01 AM
Hi guys. I'm playing the WOS mod and trying to understand the journal / radio reports and trying to understand what U-boat I am.

My captains log indicates that I am U-27. All radio messages sent or received refer to me as U-27.

However, in the ships journal, the title says "U021 (Dark Wraith)".. I think I'm doing something wrong. I tried saving my journal as "U-27" and then opened it.. but I'm not sure if I messed something up. Should I be seeing all of my entries even from past patrols? It seems like every time I reload the game the journal is cleared out.

Anyway, main question is how to find out what U-boat number I am lol.. Sorry for the silly question.

By the way, thanks again to all of you modders, this mod is incredible and I was not planning on buying SH5 because I love SH3, but I spent the $9 and added the WOS mod it was pretty simple really and everything works without a hitch.. (well ok I'm learning real navigation but or I should say cheating by asking my navigator to keep telling me where I am lol)..

But again thank you thank you thank you vdr!! and all the rest of you modders!! This game is FUN and I would NOT be able to do what you have done so thanks for giving others some enjoyment out of what could have been a disaster!

Jeff

Choum
10-05-14, 12:58 PM
Use OptionsFileEditorViewer.exe to change the name and the ship number in new ui

jscharpf
10-05-14, 03:16 PM
Thanks Choum! :yeah::yeah: