PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL AND JIMBUNA

Rebel
08-05-14, 12:23 PM
thank you Jim for the gwx game CURACAO single mission. Of all the games that I have played trying to perfect manual firing .it was the only games that allowed me to get far enough away from the convoy. I recently started playing a campaign and realize that all of my calculations were based on how I sore the merchants in my observation periscope and realize that if I were to survive a campaign to 1945. I would have to be able to fire my torpedoes at a greater distance to give me enough time to escape the inevitable destroyer response. I found through observation that the T3 torpedo ran out of gas at 5 min. 25 seconds that the T2 ran slower but went further. theT1 ran as fast as the T3 but left awake all the other two kinds of torpedoes turned after 3 min. so they were useless. In using the game that you made . IT , allowed me to be at maximum range 5 min. and 20 seconds from the convoy, which equaled maximum distance that I could fire hit, a merchant ship and make my escape I don't know if that will be enough time to avoid detection by the destroyers. But firing the torpedoes at close range is certain:down:death after 1942. Of course that's just my opinion. PS I use the attack periscope. Now