PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Overwriting Upgrade File

Raven_2012
01-26-14, 08:20 PM
I can't find thread to discuss this on, but this is about the problem with the Ubisoft unlocked stuff that it overwrites the upgrade or other file every time game is launched.

It was noted that SH5 should be blocked and a file replaced. I notice when I start a new campaign and start it up, I will get the decoys showing up. I found a way around for my game.

I am using TDW Generic Patcher and have the I the disable orbit listener true, so I don't snyc with saved games. Also after I start a new campaign in bunker, if I leave and disable all my mods and re-enable them, when I go back into campaign those decoys don't show up anymore.

Seems to be working OK.

GT182
01-26-14, 09:12 PM
Why would you do that? Just starting a new campaign doesn't require your mods to be disabled and re-enabled. I don't understand why you would do it.

Once you have them all installed and add new mods, then you might need to start a new campaign as the mod maker says only for certain mods. 99% of the time there's no need to uninstall and re-install the mods you're already using.