PDA

View Full Version : Sound files

Johnfb
02-05-13, 11:31 AM
Can someone with a bit more brain than myself give me the file path to put sound / music files into SH3 through JSGME please

Thanks

Troublous_Haze
02-05-13, 12:58 PM
Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Sound\Gramophone

there goes all yor music

Johnfb
02-05-13, 01:17 PM
Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Sound\Gramophone

there goes all yor music

Thanks but I am looking for the JSGME file path...is it the same?

Troublous_Haze
02-05-13, 01:32 PM
Yes it's the same. F.e. My music mod\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Sound\Gramophone

Johnfb
02-05-13, 01:35 PM
Yes it's the same. F.e. My music mod\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Sound\Gramophone
:up:

lafeeverted
02-05-13, 01:49 PM
not exactly. To be able to use it with JSGME you need to give your mod a named folder then inside the folder you would continue adding folders that follow the path starting with data

ie

JohnfbGrammaphoneMod - in that folder create a folder named
data - open this and create a folder named
Sound - open this and create a new folder named
Grammaphone - open this and put your sound files

if you have done this correctly your sounds will appear in the game once activated

look at any other JSGME compatible mod to see how they are all set up if it is confusing

Sailor Steve
02-05-13, 01:54 PM
Lafeeverted is correct.

ModName/Data/Sound/Gramophone is what you need. It then goes in the MODS folder, which is where JSGME will find it.

Troublous_Haze
02-05-13, 03:43 PM
Oh crap, sorry, yes the path should look like this: modname\data\Sound\Gramophone

Today I'm all distrait :dead:

Sailor Steve
02-05-13, 04:09 PM
Today I'm all distrait :dead:
Welcome to my club. :sunny:

Johnfb
02-05-13, 04:31 PM
Thanks for all the assistance

Johnfb
02-05-13, 06:13 PM
not exactly. To be able to use it with JSGME you need to give your mod a named folder then inside the folder you would continue adding folders that follow the path starting with data

ie

JohnfbGrammaphoneMod - in that folder create a folder named
data - open this and create a folder named
Sound - open this and create a new folder named
Grammaphone - open this and put your sound files

if you have done this correctly your sounds will appear in the game once activated

look at any other JSGME compatible mod to see how they are all set up if it is confusing

:yeah: