PDA

View Full Version : U-Play Problems.....help needed please.

bart
12-06-12, 02:20 PM
Hi all........

Sorry if this is off topic......not a mod!! but I posted this over in the sh5 general forum too but thought I may get a quicker response here.

I've just re-installed SH5 as I was having problems with my mod soup. It installs ok and updated to 1.2

It then updates the U-Play launcher. If you then launch the game it goes to the U-Play screen, you select SH5 and it then asks for the CD key!! It's never done this before in previous installs. I enter the key thats on top of the manual and I get the following....

"We're unable to register this game to your UPlay account right now as the Ubisoft server is unavailable. Please try again later."

I've never had to enter this code before and because of this server prob I can't run the damn game :down:

Any help on this would be appreciated.....

mattius
12-06-12, 03:38 PM
Snap - Same problem.:timeout:

Trevally.
12-06-12, 05:11 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8973/87158478.jpg

bart
12-06-12, 05:16 PM
Great, Thanks Trevally.... :up: :up:

Fish In The Water
12-07-12, 04:24 AM
"We're unable to register this game to your UPlay account right now as the Ubisoft server is unavailable. Please try again later."

I've never had to enter this code before and because of this server prob I can't run the damn game :down:

'Ubisoft' is Romanian for: 'What the hell was I thinking?' :har:

plusultra
12-07-12, 07:23 AM
Great, Thanks Trevally.... :up: :up:

My poor advise is TO DISCONET THE INTERNET WIRE CONECTION each time you start the game. After that, you can plug it again.

In my case, IT WORKS กกก

plusultra:salute: