PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Lensflare Effect

Magic1111
08-17-12, 03:28 AM
Hi Folks!

Yesterday I tested for a friend the SH5 v1.2.0 "Stock" Game ONLY with OHII_v2 enabled, no other MODS!

But I for myself played SH5 never without MODS, I began playing SH5 immediately with MODS!

Now yesterday during the test I noticed when I enabled the F2 FreeCam and look with the FreeCam into the sun a Lensflare Effect!

But this Lensflare Effect is gone, when I´m playing with MODS (actually uekels "Schleichfahrt" Super MOD, HERE (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1861119&postcount=812)).

But I want this Lensflare Effect from Stock Game back into my MOD Soup, but I don´t know which file or MOD eliminate this Lensflare Effect from Stock Game (maybe the camera.cam?) in my MOD-Soup.

So can anybody help me please to become this Lensflare Effect back into game?!

Thx in advance and best regards,
Magic:salute:

THE_MASK
08-17-12, 03:34 AM
Silent Hunter 5\data\Cfg\Lights

Look for the [HDR Exterior]

Magic1111
08-17-12, 03:43 AM
Silent Hunter 5\data\Cfg\Lights

Look for the [HDR Exterior]

Okay, thx sober!

I play with your Lights MOD from HERE! (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=3550)

Now what I want to have is, all the feature from your Lights MOD, but WITH the Lensflare Effect!

Now what should I do? Copy&paste the [HDR Exterior] Section from Stock-Game File into your file? Or what else? :hmmm:

volodya61
08-17-12, 04:07 AM
I really don't know but I think maybe line - LensFlareBlur=?

THE_MASK
08-17-12, 05:28 AM
It already has lens flare , but i think if weather is partial clouds then nothing . I could be wrong .
Try looking at the sun thru a lens , you should have a flare .

Magic1111
08-17-12, 08:44 AM
I really don't know but I think maybe line - LensFlareBlur=?

Hmm, maybe yes:

Stock File:

LensFlareBlur=0.7

Sober MOD:

LensFlareBlur=1

But what´s the different between this two values...? :hmmm:

Try looking at the sun thru a lens , you should have a flare

With the stock game I´ve the Lensflare Effect when I see into the sun with the FreeCam, with the MOD enabled not. Tested to the same time with same weather!

But what I want to have is the Lensflare Effect not only when I look thru lenses, but in the FreeCam Mode too!

Hmmm?! :hmmm: