PDA

View Full Version : GUI question

AS
08-02-12, 05:44 AM
Hi all,

sadly I´m not into modding, but there´s something I´d like to change in SH5.

I´d like to play most of the time without ANY GUI displayed as I think it kills immersion. Since all the gauges are inside the sub - and thanks to great modders they are now actually working - I don´t feel the need to have them at display. So in short: I´d prefer to read the dials, not the HUD-like GUI displays.

Now I´m aware of the fact that I can disable the GUI, but sadly it reappears on too many occasions, e.g. after talking to crew, after going back from map view etc. etc.

In short: Is there a way I can toggle the GUI (on/off) without having it reappear by itself?

I´m quite sure there are only a few parameters in some command file I´d have to edit, but since I´m a computer dummy, I don´t know what exactly I´m looking for.
Thanks in advance!

AS

DrJones
08-02-12, 06:45 AM
Hi all,

sadly I´m not into modding, but there´s something I´d like to change in SH5.

I´d like to play most of the time without ANY GUI displayed as I think it kills immersion. Since all the gauges are inside the sub - and thanks to great modders they are now actually working - I don´t feel the need to have them at display. So in short: I´d prefer to read the dials, not the HUD-like GUI displays.

Now I´m aware of the fact that I can disable the GUI, but sadly it reappears on too many occasions, e.g. after talking to crew, after going back from map view etc. etc.

In short: Is there a way I can toggle the GUI (on/off) without having it reappear by itself?

I´m quite sure there are only a few parameters in some command file I´d have to edit, but since I´m a computer dummy, I don´t know what exactly I´m looking for.
Thanks in advance!

AS

Heya Mate

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370

In this threat i am working on an UI where it is possible to play without ani interface part in screen. They will be all slideable and can be fixed in screen if needed.

Look at your PM

Best Regards

DrJones:salute: