PDA

View Full Version : Graphics MOD question

finchOU
06-16-12, 05:45 PM
Is there a MOD out there that adds Curtains to the Racks in the Sub? I find it very unrealistic to look at the Racks and see no curtains/posters/blankets/pillows...reading light. It just looks lame. I"m using a few graphics MOD's ..but none have touched up the living spaces as of yet.

TheDarkWraith
06-16-12, 05:50 PM
Is there a MOD out there that adds Curtains to the Racks in the Sub? I find it very unrealistic to look at the Racks and see no curtains/posters/blankets/pillows...reading light. It just looks lame. I"m using a few graphics MOD's ..but none have touched up the living spaces as of yet.

The reason why noone has 'modded' the interior or any other GR2 file is because we never had a way to mod them. My GR2 Editor/Viewer now gives one the ability to change the geometry and/or materials used in a GR2 file. Give it some time and you'll start to see things modded that we weren't able to mod before :D

finchOU
06-16-12, 05:55 PM
Good to hear!....its like waiting for Christmas when you were a kid with some of these MODS. Amazing how different it is now! :D

TheDarkWraith
06-16-12, 06:07 PM
BIGREG appears to have many new things coming for SH5 :yep:

BIGREG
06-16-12, 06:17 PM
Yes,But i need to organize ,the all things :D