PDA

View Full Version : Broken recognition manual

Typhaon
06-07-12, 06:26 AM
So finally after upgrading to Windows 7 with 64bit I am able to run SH5... and since vanilla SH5 obviously sucks, I started right away with mods... I tried the MMM mod and Opus Magnus, but both mods have some serious bug for me:

The recognition manual is broken...

when I open it through the dialog with my crew, it shows 3 ships... but once I click the left or right arrow, the third ship to the other side disappears, as the manual scrolls through the pages along with the arrow to scroll back... in fact both are still there, just invisible, which kind of sucks when trying to identify an enemy. If I click where the arrow should be, the manual scrolls back... I can even check the invisible ships on the pages and send data to the TDC, but well... no chance to target the enemy, when he is not one of the first 3 ships...

So is this something with mods, or is something still missing in my Windows 7 (installation is only one week old, so it might be a basic program missing).

Thx for help.

volodya61
06-11-12, 08:43 PM
The recognition manual is broken...

when I open it through the dialog with my crew, it shows 3 ships... but once I click the left or right arrow, the third ship to the other side disappears, as the manual scrolls through the pages along with the arrow to scroll back... in fact both are still there, just invisible, which kind of sucks when trying to identify an enemy. If I click where the arrow should be, the manual scrolls back... I can even check the invisible ships on the pages and send data to the TDC, but well... no chance to target the enemy, when he is not one of the first 3 ships...

So is this something with mods, or is something still missing in my Windows 7 (installation is only one week old, so it might be a basic program missing).

Thx for help.

I don't know why but the same thing happens when I enable Hydrophone volume patch in TDW GenericPatcher..